GB HOMEPAGE

The Persian Carpet

Posted By: GemmaJessie2

The Persian Carpet - 02/10/13 01:14 AM

could someone send me a saved game for the deduction board cannot get through it thanks.
Posted By: Marian

Re: The Persian Carpet - 02/10/13 01:59 AM

Casual games don't allow for transferring a saved game from one player to another, unfortunately.

Have you checked the walkthrough here?

wave

Re: The Persian Carpet - 02/10/13 02:35 PM

I have the walkthrough are there any save games within the game and where do I access them thanks.
Posted By: Marian

Re: The Persian Carpet - 02/10/13 04:19 PM

Originally Posted By: GemmaJessie2
I have the walkthrough are there any save games within the game and where do I access them thanks.

No, there are no multiple saves within the game; there is only one autosave. wave

Re: The Persian Carpet - 02/10/13 07:42 PM

Can anyone help me with the deductions board am truly lost please thanks.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: The Persian Carpet - 02/10/13 08:03 PM

Are you playing in Adventure mode?

If not you will need to start over and choose adventure mode or the icon to get out of the deduction board will not appear. The deduction board can be can closed and saved for the end of the game as it appears in the walkthrough.

Re: The Persian Carpet - 02/10/13 09:22 PM

not playing in adventure mode playing the eassy one but have walkthrough and am folowing it but it seems that on level 4 page 7 of walkthrough after reading report on lindon am supposed to got richmond st. hideout but instead it takes me to office am confused sorry thanks for any help much appreciated.

Re: The Persian Carpet - 02/10/13 09:37 PM

It says Map, so I believe you need to use the map to get there.

Re: The Persian Carpet - 02/10/13 09:49 PM

have done map but this game seems to wander all over the place I have gone and started at the beginning twice and am back at the deduction board with four suspects have got 8 out of 13 but still stuck in same place as was when I played the first time this is the most frustrating game I have every played so any help would be appreciated gosh wish there was saved games in this one but guess not. thanks. gja

Re: The Persian Carpet - 02/10/13 10:00 PM

You do the deduction board at the end of the game, don't worry about it. It's impossible to know what you may have missed otherwise, the easiest thing is to check the walkthrough to see what you may have missed. It is a wonderful game but it is challenging which is what I loved about it.

There is an alternate walkthrough here if you need a change.

Re: The Persian Carpet - 02/11/13 04:44 PM

thanks but how do I get out of the deduction board once I am there I can't go anywhere else darn this wonderful frustrating game.

Re: The Persian Carpet - 02/11/13 04:48 PM

As I stated before, you need to start a new profile and play in Adventure mode so you can do the deduction board at the end. You cannot get out of it if you chose another mode of play. It's a known issue in the game.
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: The Persian Carpet - 02/11/13 05:24 PM

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
It is a wonderful game but it is challenging which is what I loved about it.

Challenging as in entertaining, or challenging as in frustrating, Ana? headscratch

Re: The Persian Carpet - 02/11/13 05:30 PM

This is a fantastic game Boobie. I thought it was a great puzzle adventure. It's a Frogwares game and they are always a great play!

Re: The Persian Carpet - 02/11/13 05:35 PM

Ok, I will reactivate it and have a go at playing it, thanks Ana

Re: The Persian Carpet - 02/11/13 06:01 PM

Choose adventure mode so you do not get stuck on the deduction board. Have fun!

Re: The Persian Carpet - 02/11/13 06:03 PM

Thanks for that tip, Ana wink
© 2024 GameBoomers Community