GB HOMEPAGE

Motor Town: Soul of the Machine - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Motor Town: Soul of the Machine - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/12/13 04:12 PM

You can download Motor Town: Soul of the Machine here.

Quote:
A young journalist, desperate for a big story, accepts an intriguing assignment: Hunt down an eccentric inventor who hasn't spoken to anyone in years and interview him about his latest gadget. The writer gets more than she bargained for when she arrives at her destination and finds the living have abandoned the town and she learns of the inventor's plans to create cars with souls! As her guide, you'll search vintage cars and rundown factories for clues, perform tasks for ghosts, and solve an array of ingenious puzzles. With the fate of many souls and the life of the inventor on the line, you must not delay!

34 eerie locations
21 mind-bending mini games
Unlimited hints and tips

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave

Posted By: Marian

Re: Motor Town: Soul of the Machine - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/12/13 04:23 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Motor Town: Soul of the Machine - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/12/13 07:38 PM

Thanks, Ana wave
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Motor Town: Soul of the Machine - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/12/13 07:55 PM

Thank you, Ana
Posted By: kjos

Re: Motor Town: Soul of the Machine - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/13/13 02:42 AM

What a great game not to many HO. You can random click which I like and the hint shows you where you have to go with a arrow, not tells you.
Richard

Re: Motor Town: Soul of the Machine - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/13/13 03:06 AM

I'm glad you like the game, Richard; thanks for the info. wave
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Motor Town: Soul of the Machine - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/15/13 08:50 PM

A surprisingly good game. I can't pretend to understand the premise of the story, but the graphics are great and the game is challenging and a nice length for a standard version. And anyone who likes cars will appreciate the variety of vehicles and the "souls" attached to them. I'm finding HO's a bit frustrating, but I'm not one to be ashamed to use the Hint function. Agree with Richard that's it's good that the Hint function will also guide you to the next step in case you get lost.

Re: Motor Town: Soul of the Machine - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/15/13 09:07 PM

Thanks for the info, Sparkle - and congratulations on your 1000-post count! woot wave

Re: Motor Town: Soul of the Machine - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/15/13 09:17 PM

Just one more to be a addict! yay
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Motor Town: Soul of the Machine - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/16/13 03:50 PM

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
Just one more to be a addict! yay

Will I receive a major award for this achievement? grin
Posted By: Laurette

Re: Motor Town: Soul of the Machine - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/22/13 12:37 AM

Am stuck on the locker combo. Went to BF forum, said to ignore slashes in numbers - still doesn't work. No walkthrough I can find. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks. Figured it out. Thanks again.

Re: Motor Town: Soul of the Machine - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/22/13 12:43 AM

Glad you got it figured out, Laurette. thumbsup wave
Posted By: Starcom

Re: Motor Town: Soul of the Machine - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/25/13 11:05 AM

“Not too many HOs” what kind of funny stuff are you smoking whilst playing this game? (Just kidding) wink Anyway, too many HOs and hard to find for these old/not so great eyesight, and speaking of eyesight, the writing for the HOs were small and the choice of a bright Red colour for the hidden objects within an HO, good lord, put on your sunglasses cool.
Luckily and not so lucky I bought this one on the buy one get one free sale and I was too anxious to beat the sale that I didn’t “Test drive” this one before buying.
Oh well, you win some, you loose some
Posted By: nawahtel

Re: Motor Town: Soul of the Machine - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/03/13 01:31 AM

Sorry to bother ya'll but don't get what it means about pushing the buttons on top of the 3 mailing tubes. Is there a code for it somewhere or do we just click on the millions of options there are to which ones we click??? yikes! If anyone knows please reply. Thanks, nawahtel

Re: Motor Town: Soul of the Machine - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/03/13 01:52 AM

THis here should help you.

Ana wave
Posted By: nawahtel

Re: Motor Town: Soul of the Machine - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/03/13 08:27 AM

Sorry Ana but not the mail box... the mail tubes.... they are in a office. You had to find 3 tubes to put into the tube slots and then press buttons on top of the slots. Ya know like those tubes you use at the drive thru at banks. Thanks for any and all help. nawahtel

Re: Motor Town: Soul of the Machine - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/03/13 03:02 PM

I am not sure where exactly you are in the game, but there is a series of YouTube videos that shows you a walkthrough for the game. It's in another language but you should still be able to see a solution to your puzzle there:

YouTube walkthrough

luck

Re: Motor Town: Soul of the Machine - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/03/13 03:05 PM

sorry nawahtel, I haven't played and the only thing I can find says their is a mailbox code 473. I have been unable to locate anything else related to mail. Hopefully someone that has played will be by to help you.

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community