GB HOMEPAGE

Need Name of Game

Posted By: gamenut

Need Name of Game - 02/16/13 03:21 AM

Last year or maybe year before-played a very good game from BF. But cannot remember the title! Hoping one you will !! I remember it was a 'dark' game, nice and creepy and LOTS of exploration. Can't remember how it started out but do remember it having a dark Castle and in a room (maybe a tower?) a young girl held within a kind of blue force field--seems to me this was near or at the beginning not later on in game. You have to explore and find things that go onto/into that forcefield.. was a long game. at some point you get to an area in castle where there are 3 ways to go--left to elevator. straight -up some stone steps/corridor to a door. and right, to someplace else.... I've got a lot of games so am hoping someone will remember this game 'cause if i have to go thru what i have 1 by one will take forEVer! Help!!
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Need Name of Game - 02/16/13 04:31 AM

I hope someone who has better memory then me comes along soon with some suggestions. It wasn't one of the Agency of Anomalies was it?
Posted By: Marian

Re: Need Name of Game - 02/16/13 05:33 AM

I'm not sure what game this might be, unfortunately. If I think of anything, I will let you know. wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Need Name of Game - 02/16/13 11:27 AM

Could it be House of 1000 Doors?
© 2024 GameBoomers Community