GB HOMEPAGE

A Little Gem You May Have Missed

Posted By: Cynder

A Little Gem You May Have Missed - 02/17/13 10:25 AM

I know I did until the Valentine Sale, when I grabbed a straight HO (with a few easy puzzles shuffled in) called "Runaway with the Circus."

Normally, I would be disappointed with just a straight HO, but this one is just charming! It's set in the 1930's and finding the two hidden hearts in each scene lets you see some hilarious film clips at the end of each section. (The one about McCall's magazine, and "everything a woman must be" will have you rolling with laughter.)

You can play as male or female (and I think you can also play as a circus animal, but I didn't check.) Basically, you believe your family has died in an epidemic and you run away with the circus when you find excitement and romance.

Standard but fun stuff, so, if you have a free coupon about to expire, check it out. I think you'll be pleased!
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: A Little Gem You May Have Missed - 02/17/13 11:57 AM

Sounds cute Cynder. Thanks for the info.
Posted By: Marian

Re: A Little Gem You May Have Missed - 02/17/13 03:57 PM

Thanks for bringing this game to our attention, Cynder. I'm going to give it a try. wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: A Little Gem You May Have Missed - 02/17/13 04:06 PM

THanks Cynder, we announced it here.

I am glad you are enjoying it.

Ana wave
Posted By: menahune

Re: A Little Gem You May Have Missed - 02/19/13 02:47 AM

thanks for remembering this one, Cynder. I played the demo last year, and didn't go further because I thought the objects were too difficult to find

so I pulled it up and tried again, and decided to buy it... there's so much more to it than just the HOs - puzzles and minigames and soundtrack. At the end of each level, there's a b&w video taken from the l930's - quite hilarious

Finished it today, and look forward to the next game from these developers - it's coming in March 2013 - Runaway Geisha

Janice
Posted By: Marian

Re: A Little Gem You May Have Missed - 02/19/13 02:50 AM

That's great, Janice, that you also enjoyed the game. I tried out the demo yesterday and really enjoyed the music. wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: A Little Gem You May Have Missed - 02/19/13 08:41 AM

Cynder thumbsup wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community