GB HOMEPAGE

Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/17/13 04:04 PM

You can download Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death Collector's Edition here.

Quote:

Set out to rescue your fiance from a supernatural force that feeds on human suffering in Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death! As you explore visually stunning mystical dimensions in a bid to reunite other lovers and weaken the grip of the entity, you'll find useful items, solve puzzles and enjoy a richly layered and compelling hidden object experience! Can you save your fiance before the maw of wickedness consumes him?

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
Bonus chapter
Strategy guide
Concept art
Wallpapers
Morphing objects

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/17/13 04:23 PM

Thanks, Ana. This game is from the same developer as Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town, Eternal Journey, and House of 1000 Doors, among others. I played the first Sacra Terra game twice and am looking forward to seeing what they have done here. It should be fun. wave
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/17/13 04:34 PM

Thank you, Ana. I just did a few minutes of the trial and this is a keeper for me.

Marian, I also enjoyed the first one. This looks to be another great game. smile
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/17/13 05:32 PM

Thanks, Ana wave
Posted By: Sly One

Re: Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/17/13 07:30 PM

Thanks Ana and smitty it is a Great Game!!! Hope you are enjoying it as much as I am. smile

Barbara
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/17/13 08:32 PM

Just when I thought I was done with the BO/GO Sale, this game is introduced. After just 15 mins. of demo, I can't resist. woot
Posted By: thracia

Re: Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/18/13 06:44 AM

This is an excellent game. Crisp graphics, good story line, interactive map and morphing objects.I will be sure to put this on next years list(if I can remember).

thracia
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/20/13 07:15 AM

Originally Posted By: Sly One
Thanks Ana and smitty it is a Great Game!!! Hope you are enjoying it as much as I am. smile

Barbara

I haven't started it yet Barbara. I'll let you know when I do play it. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community