GB HOMEPAGE

Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/21/13 04:13 PM

You can download Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
You’ve just crash-landed near the village of Erlenbourg, where a ghostly figure has been stealing souls. Follow the trail of the mysterious woman in white and discover the secret behind her terrible task! Once you find the Book of Fire, you’ll have fun matching its relics to the game world, in a special added feature of Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones.

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
Integrated Strategy Guide
Bonus game sending the woman in white home again
Concept art and wallpaper
Screensavers and soundtracks

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/21/13 04:21 PM

Thanks, Ana. The developer is Elephant Games. thumbsup wave

Re: Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/21/13 05:30 PM

It's a great game Marian. I think you'll like this one.

Ana wave

Re: Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/21/13 05:34 PM

Thank you so much, Ana! woot wave
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/21/13 06:32 PM

Just finished the demo - Another great game! happydance
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/21/13 07:02 PM

Thanks, Ana wave
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/21/13 07:10 PM

I'm thinking this might be just the distraction on a snowy/sleety/icy day.

Re: Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/21/13 07:16 PM

I agree, Draclvr. We had about 8 inches of snow here yesterday as well. wave
Posted By: kjos

Re: Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/21/13 07:59 PM

temp.82 here today Marian.
Richard

Re: Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/21/13 08:06 PM

Originally Posted By: kjos
temp.82 here today Marian.
Richard

Wow! Enjoy! grin

Re: Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/21/13 09:26 PM

Hah! Winter storm warning here for tonight. Lets all go visit Richard. lol

Re: Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/21/13 09:31 PM

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
Hah! Winter storm warning here for tonight. Lets all go visit Richard. lol

Sounds good! grin
Posted By: kjos

Re: Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/22/13 12:05 AM

My in ground pool is just waiting. Little cold to go swimming though.
Richard
Posted By: thracia

Re: Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/22/13 02:59 AM

Tried it, liked it, adding to my collection.

Richard, do you really have to rub it in, how nice and warm you are? If you don't stop, you may have the whole Northeastern contingent of Game boomers sitting in your living room.lol It is 28 degrees here, with the wind chill to 14 degrees.

thracia
Posted By: PATSY

Re: Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/09/13 07:05 PM

I can.t find the lipstick in the room or the funnel for the gas, anywhere. Please help.

Re: Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/09/13 07:29 PM

Patsy, I see other folks on the BF forum having trouble with the lipstick. Reading through this thread might help. It sounds like this part can be kind of finicky.

I am not sure about the funnel for the gas (I haven't played this game), but I will see if I can find anything that might help. wave
Posted By: PATSY

Re: Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/09/13 10:38 PM

Thanks, Marian. Solved the lipstick problem.
Thanks, I did read everything. Didn't know I needed to move the guy and then look. I moved those wigs so many times if they had a hair left, they don't anymore.

Re: Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/09/13 10:54 PM

I'm really glad to hear that you can move on in the game now, Patsy. thumbsup wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community