GB HOMEPAGE

Surface: The Soaring City - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Surface: The Soaring City - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/22/13 04:00 PM

Today's game for Club Members , tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Surface: The Soaring City here.

To view the comments and access the link to the Collector's Edition click here.

Quote:
Search for your brother, Jeremy, in a beautiful world where the sky is as wide as your imagination in the Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game, Surface: The Soaring City! Jeremy was a great inventor who discovered a magnificent land soaring in the sky. He created wings for the people, making them free. The new citizens were happy...until one day Jeremy was kidnapped and blamed for conducting inhumane experiments. It's up to you to save your brother from imprisonment and redeem his good name.

Check out our Blog Walkthrough here.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Surface: The Soaring City - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/22/13 04:12 PM

Thank you, Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Surface: The Soaring City - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/22/13 04:20 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Surface: The Soaring City - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/22/13 06:47 PM

Thanks, Ana. thumbsup
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Surface: The Soaring City - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/22/13 07:00 PM

Thank you, Ana!

I played the CE and it's a beautiful game. Then again, I am partial to Elephant Games. smile thumbsup
Posted By: bermag45

Re: Surface: The Soaring City - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/22/13 07:22 PM

Thanks Ana - just bought the SE with a coupon. Thought I'd wait until this came out. But oh dear! also found a coupon which had expired! cry wave

Bernie monky
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Surface: The Soaring City - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/22/13 07:27 PM

Just contact BigFish Bernie, there is a chance they will give you a day to use it.

Ana wave
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Surface: The Soaring City - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/23/13 07:59 PM

I'm currently on the Bonus Play in the CE version of this game. Don't hesitate if you think you're interested. Everything about the game is first class. Nice balance of HO scenes, puzzles, and adventure. And a story that makes sense. The live actors sure look familiar too. wink If you're interested in the CE, the Bonus Play continues the story.
Posted By: Koalanut

Re: Surface: The Soaring City - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/23/13 10:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Sparkle
I'm currently on the Bonus Play in the CE version of this game. Don't hesitate if you think you're interested. Everything about the game is first class. Nice balance of HO scenes, puzzles, and adventure. And a story that makes sense. The live actors sure look familiar too. wink If you're interested in the CE, the Bonus Play continues the story.

I agree, this is one game to get. A PCC credit or reduced game credit would be a steal for this one. I just finished the SE part and getting ready to start the bonus. I am so glad I found this one on the half price sale last week, so I got the CE. Don't know why I overlooked this one when it came out. What a great game! Really good story. It wraps up well at the end of the SE. Love the actors, puzzles were good and not real hard. You use inventory to solve the HO scenes. Enjoy!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Surface: The Soaring City - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/23/13 10:08 PM

Two great recommendations for Soaring City! thumbsup wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community