GB HOMEPAGE

Dreamscapes: The Sandman

Posted By: Sherlock

Dreamscapes: The Sandman - 02/23/13 01:33 AM

Did anyone else get the email from Playrix about this CE game at a discounted price? I'm downloading it right now, only $4.99! I tried to see if it was on sale on their site, but I only see it offered there for $13.95. It looks like a good adventure lite game. wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Dreamscapes: The Sandman - 02/23/13 01:40 AM

I got that email too - let us know what you think of the game. wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Dreamscapes: The Sandman - 02/23/13 01:44 AM

Ditto...

Ana wave
Posted By: thracia

Re: Dreamscapes: The Sandman - 02/23/13 02:01 AM

I haven't used Playrix before. Does Big Fish ever get their games? This one looks interesting. Are they a safe site?(Yea, like I really need to spend more money on games).

thracia

Re: Dreamscapes: The Sandman - 02/23/13 02:07 AM

Big Fish seems to get all of the Playrix games, so I think it's safe to assume that they will get this one too. smile

And yes, Playrix is a reputable site. wave
Posted By: thracia

Re: Dreamscapes: The Sandman - 02/23/13 02:26 PM

Thanks Marian. I will keep my eye out for it.

thracia
Posted By: kjos

Re: Dreamscapes: The Sandman - 02/23/13 11:25 PM

Finished the demo and no HOs. More of a adventure game. Hints recharge really fast about 5 sec. sometimes. Not that many puzzles either. I really should buy it not sure when BF will get the game.
Richard
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Dreamscapes: The Sandman - 02/24/13 10:19 AM

I really liked the demo, but will wait for BFG to get it.

Re: Dreamscapes: The Sandman - 02/24/13 04:30 PM

I'm liking this game, so far. There are achievements and you have to find little creepy creatures called beholders. The graphics are very nice and there's a built-in strategy guide. And there are NO HOS! My only complaint is that the puzzles are quite easy. I do like a challenge now and again. But, I'm glad I purchased this game. Though I usually only buy through BF, I just couldn't resist the $4.99 deal! wave

Re: Dreamscapes: The Sandman - 02/24/13 04:55 PM

Thank you for filling us in, Sherlock. thumbsup wave
Posted By: kjos

Re: Dreamscapes: The Sandman - 02/24/13 05:12 PM

I bought the game to but I'm, a little worried. I finished the demo and started the game and on the screen it said your halfway through the game. Will wait and see how long the game is. I hope it's longer than two hours.
Richard

Re: Dreamscapes: The Sandman - 02/24/13 05:47 PM

I did read one review that said the main game might seem a bit on the short side for some gamers. Let us know. wave
Posted By: lexxy

Re: Dreamscapes: The Sandman - 02/28/13 01:20 AM

Thanks so much for this game link. I downloaded and have played only 20 minutes and I am hooked. I haven't gotten the email for the $4.99 purchase price but no matter I think I will purchase it.

Re: Dreamscapes: The Sandman - 02/28/13 02:41 AM

I hope you continue to enjoy the game, lexxy. smile

Re: Dreamscapes: The Sandman - 03/06/13 01:01 PM

Sherlock,

I have downloaded and am playing the demo but have not decided to purchase. It is not on sale and the idea of paying $13.95 has me on the fence. Do you feel the game is worth the full price since I never got the $4.99 memo?

Re: Dreamscapes: The Sandman - 03/06/13 02:01 PM

That's a tough question, Lexxy. I'm all for a good deal and that's why I bought the game. I don't think I would have otherwise. It's a good game and was a decent length. Lots to do and many little critters to find. But, I think I'd wait until BF offered it. That way, I'd have the choice of using credits, coupons or waiting for the SE. Good luck with your decision! wave

Re: Dreamscapes: The Sandman - 03/06/13 11:06 PM

Thanks for your thoughts,I guess I will wait IF we are sure that BF will eventually get the game.

Re: Dreamscapes: The Sandman - 03/06/13 11:12 PM

Unless it is a BF Developed game you can never be "sure" it's going to be there. THere is a good probability that they will though.

Re: Dreamscapes: The Sandman - 03/07/13 04:23 AM

I did a litle search concerning the game and I found two other sites that have the game and they want $19.95 so maybe I will stop being cheap and consider $13.95 a bargin and go ahead and purchase it.

Re: Dreamscapes: The Sandman - 03/07/13 04:26 AM

lol Truth is, that is the standard price for all the casual games. I think most people forget that because BigFish has such great deals. Enjoy the game!

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community