GB HOMEPAGE

Amaranthine Voyage: The Tree of Life - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Amaranthine Voyage: The Tree of Life - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/03/13 04:18 PM

You can download Amaranthine Voyage: The Tree of Life here.

To view the comments and access the link to the Collector's Edition click here.

Quote:

During your career as an archaeologist, you firmly believed that the Tree of Life was simply a myth. However, once you uncover a magical artifact, you open brand new worlds of possibility. You're whisked away to a lush world that is slowly being poisoned by a mysterious dark force. Your artifact is the key to restoring this beautiful world, but dark forces stand in your way. Protect the artifact and save this dying world in Amaranthine Voyage: The Tree of Life, a thrilling Hidden-Object Puzzle Adventure game.

Deep storyline!
Lush graphics!

Check out our Blog Walkthrough here.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave

Posted By: Haroula

Re: Amaranthine Voyage: The Tree of Life - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/03/13 05:15 PM

Thanks Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Amaranthine Voyage: The Tree of Life - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/03/13 05:22 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Amaranthine Voyage: The Tree of Life - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/03/13 08:57 PM

Thank you, Ana thumbsup
Posted By: GBC

Re: Amaranthine Voyage: The Tree of Life - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/04/13 12:04 AM

Thanks Ana, this one is looking pretty good!
Posted By: Mad

Re: Amaranthine Voyage: The Tree of Life - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/10/13 06:24 AM

I just finished this game (CE) and enjoyed it VERY much !! happydance
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Amaranthine Voyage: The Tree of Life - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/10/13 06:30 AM

Glad you enjoyed it!
Posted By: Koalanut

Re: Amaranthine Voyage: The Tree of Life - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/10/13 03:09 PM

Just finished the CE too, enjoyed it very much. The SE version finished up nicely too with the CE story not necessary for the story to wrap up. Enjoy!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Amaranthine Voyage: The Tree of Life - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/10/13 03:16 PM

I'm happy you enjoyed the game, Koalanut. thumbsup

The same developers also did Final Cut: Death on the Silver Screen, which I really enjoyed. wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: Amaranthine Voyage: The Tree of Life - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/10/13 08:06 PM

Yes, I liked that, too, Marian !! grin
© 2024 GameBoomers Community