GB HOMEPAGE

Azada: Elementa Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Azada: Elementa Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/07/13 03:30 PM

You can download Azada: Elementa Collector's Edition here.

Quote:

Journey to amazing worlds as the whimsical saga continues in Azada: Elementa! After its precious elements are stolen, Azada chooses you to find the elemental mages who can save this special world. But bad-guy Panoptes is waiting around every corner to stop you at any cost – or is he? Nothing in Azada is as it seems…

During this trip to Azada, you’ll also get your very own cuddly sidekick. Earn critter coins you can use to dress him in a variety of fun outfits!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
An exciting bonus saga where you must travel to the very heart of Azada
Downloadable soundtracks
Fantastic wallpapers, screensavers and concept art
An integrated Strategy Guide

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Azada: Elementa Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/07/13 03:55 PM

Looks very well done. Some interesting gameplay elements.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Azada: Elementa Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/07/13 04:14 PM

Thanks, Ana. I seem to recall that the last Azada game (Azada: In Libro) had no hidden object scenes, but this game does indeed have some interactive hidden object scenes. I'm reading that the game has lots of puzzles. Looking forward to trying it out. wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Azada: Elementa Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/07/13 08:22 PM

Thanks, Ana wave
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Azada: Elementa Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/07/13 10:01 PM

Hi, Ana!

I'm playing the demo right now and it's a definite buy for me. Thank goodness I picked up a few Game Club credits when BFG had its 20% off sale happydance !

Susan

Re: Azada: Elementa Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/07/13 10:21 PM

Let us know how you like the game, Susan. smile

Re: Azada: Elementa Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/07/13 10:29 PM

Hi, Marian!

I'd be glad to! The second game and this game are so different from the first one, but I still enjoyed the second one and I'm sure this one will be no different.

Susan

Re: Azada: Elementa Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/07/13 10:39 PM

Thanks, Susan. I've enjoyed all three of the previous Azada games. wave

Re: Azada: Elementa Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/07/13 11:19 PM

Hi, Marian!

Why did I think there were only 2 previous games because I have all 3 blush ... just not the CEs.

Susan

Re: Azada: Elementa Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/08/13 01:28 AM

There are a lot of games to remember. grin

Re: Azada: Elementa Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/08/13 03:12 PM

Hi, Marian!

That's an understatement if I ever heard one lol ! Many of the games are so similar in storylines that I confuse one with the other. The original Azada really stood out because it was strictly a puzzle game, but the sequels have evolved into adventures. I still enjoy the series though, despite the fact that this game has added NO scenes evil !

Susan
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Azada: Elementa Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/15/13 08:35 PM

I must say, Titus is certainly easy on the eyes. hearts

Re: Azada: Elementa Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/15/13 08:41 PM

Hi, Marian!

I just finished and, even though I did enjoy it, I didn't think it was as good as its predecessors. The original Azada was a puzzle game but, as each new one comes out, there is more emphasis on the adventure aspect, and this one has added HO scenes.

Susan

Re: Azada: Elementa Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/15/13 08:55 PM

Sparkle, lol

Susie, I enjoyed each one as a standalone. I do wish they would make one that was puzzle heavy but with an adventure lite mixed in. No HOS.

Ana wave

Re: Azada: Elementa Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/15/13 10:26 PM

Thanks for the info, Susan; it's very helpful. wave

Re: Azada: Elementa Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/16/13 12:31 AM

Hi, Marian and Ana!

Marian, you're very welcome! It really was a good game, but the difference between this one and the first Azada is like night and day.

Ana, I enjoyed the first Azada so much because it was strictly a puzzle game, but it was set up so you had to find certain items and use them in order to progress.

Susan

Re: Azada: Elementa Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/16/13 12:57 AM

It was my favorite Susie! I loved the devilish puzzles!
Posted By: thracia

Re: Azada: Elementa Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/16/13 02:12 AM

My favorite Azada was the second one with the fairy tales. I never finished the first one. Guess the puzzles were a little to devilish hardwall

thracia

Re: Azada: Elementa Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/16/13 02:22 AM

My favorite Azada was the second game, too. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community