GB HOMEPAGE

European Mystery: Scent of Desire Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

European Mystery: Scent of Desire Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/14/13 03:09 PM

You can download European Mystery: Scent of Desire Collector's Edition here.

Quote:

Stop a maniac’s murderous trail of fragrance and deception in European Mystery: Scent of Desire! You’ve barely settled into your retirement in the peaceful French countryside, when you receive an urgent request from Paris. Young women are disappearing in broad daylight, the authorities are baffled, and the person responsible is still on the loose! How could any able-bodied detective refuse such a case? Stay on scent of the murderer in this intriguing Hidden-Object Puzzle Adventure game.

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
A bonus game that takes you to London!
Gorgeous wallpapers, screensavers, and concept art
Downloadable music tracks
An integrated Strategy Guide

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: European Mystery: Scent of Desire Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/14/13 03:21 PM

Thanks, Ana. The developer is Blam, who also brought us Web of Deceit: Black Widow, Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart, and The Keepers: Lost Progeny, among others. wave
Posted By: smitty145

Re: European Mystery: Scent of Desire Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/14/13 04:39 PM

Thank you, Ana.

Marian, thank you for the extra info.

StPats
Posted By: kjos

Re: European Mystery: Scent of Desire Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/14/13 04:45 PM

I played the demo and really like the game but HO and there are plenty. No buy for me. To bad really a nice game.
Richard
Posted By: Haroula

Re: European Mystery: Scent of Desire Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/14/13 06:08 PM

Thanks, Ana wave
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: European Mystery: Scent of Desire Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/16/13 01:53 PM

I have just finished the demo and I didn't encounter TOO many HOs but maybe I didn't get far enough into the game - a real shame because I quite liked the game.
Posted By: thracia

Re: European Mystery: Scent of Desire Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/16/13 06:00 PM

I picked this one up with today's sale. Only played for about 20 minutes, and didn't see any HOG's yet. I do like lots of hogs in a game.I feel it breaks things up a bit.

thracia

Re: European Mystery: Scent of Desire Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/16/13 06:10 PM

I played the entire demo and I didn't come across many HOS, but I can't be sure about the rest of the game, of course. wave
Posted By: Starcom

Re: European Mystery: Scent of Desire Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/16/13 07:32 PM

I was chosen to play the Beta version of this game and don’t recall that many HOs, mind you, Beta versions are in general shorter playtime than the Demos.

Anyway, I was impressed with this game and have it marked to buy it when the SE version comes out, but I will definitely play the Demo first now that Kjos mentions a lot of HOs, I will have to check this out, a lot of HOs makes me nervous. crazy
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: European Mystery: Scent of Desire Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/22/13 04:47 PM

A nice long game and challenging. I found the mix of HO's, puzzles, and adventure just right. I must say though, unless you have an excellent memory, it's almost impossible to progress without the help of the Map since Inventory items are spread around. Highly recommend.

Re: European Mystery: Scent of Desire Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/22/13 05:25 PM

Nice to hear the game is a good length, Sparkle. I've enjoyed all the games I have played from this developer. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community