GB HOMEPAGE

Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches - New Time Management on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches - New Time Management on BigFish - 03/18/13 03:16 PM

You can download Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches here.

Quote:

Jill had been so excited to reunite with her grandparents, and now this. Close to tears, they tell her that they have to give up their lovely family home and its large overgrown garden. Their debts too large, they face selling their property to the greedy real estate tycoon, Cliff Gold. If Jill doesn't act now, bulldozers will move in. Still, all is not lost. The largest gardening competition with a big cash prize is fast approaching. This is her chance to save her grandparents in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches!
50 tricky time management levels
Colorful graphics and great soundtrack
Collect all the trophies

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches - New Time Management on BigFish - 03/18/13 03:47 PM

Thanks, Ana - this looks interesting. wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches - New Time Management on BigFish - 03/18/13 07:38 PM

Thanks, Ana wave
Posted By: Flo NS

Re: Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches - New Time Management on BigFish - 03/19/13 07:04 PM

Oh Goody Goody, I've been waiting for a new TM. I've been replaying old ones as TM's seem to be the only thing I want to play now. The reviews are excellent so far.

I notice Playrix had the 2 Royal Envoy's on sale for $2.99 last week. I wonder if that means there's a new one on its way.

Re: Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches - New Time Management on BigFish - 03/19/13 07:44 PM

I used a punchcard code on this game and I am finding it very challenging, Flo. wave

Re: Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches - New Time Management on BigFish - 03/20/13 01:45 AM

Yes, I did the exact same thing, and it is challenging. It's going to be hard to get gold on the first trip around. However, I'll never say impossible again, because it can be done. It's a very good game, I really like it.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches - New Time Management on BigFish - 03/21/13 10:21 AM

It does have beautiful vibrant color images! Thanks Ana.

Re: Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches - New Time Management on BigFish - 03/21/13 11:12 PM

Yes very colourful and cute. However, the challenge is worse than I thought. Barely getting bronze now and only halfway through.

Re: Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches - New Time Management on BigFish - 03/21/13 11:23 PM

It's a tough one. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community