GB HOMEPAGE

Secrets of the Dark: Mystery of the Ancestral Estate Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Secrets of the Dark: Mystery of the Ancestral Estate Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/21/13 03:06 PM

You can download Secrets of the Dark: Mystery of the Ancestral Estate Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
You will have to challenge yourself as a professional who specializes in most tangled cases and defeat the darkness to rescue an innocent soul. Earlier you’ve already had a chance to investigate strange cases in ancient Thai and Mexico. Now it’s time visit the Mediterranean coast and reveal the secret of an ancient family estate which was inherited by a young woman who is now begging you for help. Her life hangs in the balance and her fate is up to your strength and courage.

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
An integrated strategy guide
Replayable mini-games and puzzles
Bonus gameplay

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Secrets of the Dark: Mystery of the Ancestral Estate Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/21/13 03:15 PM

Thanks, Ana. The developer is Orneon, who along with the Secrets of the Dark series also created the Echoes of the Past series. I really liked Temple of Night and Eclipse Mountain (the first two Secrets of the Dark games) and this one should be fun too. wave

Re: Secrets of the Dark: Mystery of the Ancestral Estate Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/21/13 03:34 PM

It's a good game Marian, a nice addition to the previous ones.

Re: Secrets of the Dark: Mystery of the Ancestral Estate Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/21/13 03:39 PM

I'll look forward to it, Ana. bunny wave
Posted By: menahune

Re: Secrets of the Dark: Mystery of the Ancestral Estate Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/21/13 05:50 PM

As so often happens, I'm torn between buying a new game or buying a new book for my Kindle

I'll play to the end of the demo on this one before deciding, but I'm thinking I'll wait for the standard edition and go for the book

Janice
Posted By: thracia

Re: Secrets of the Dark: Mystery of the Ancestral Estate Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/21/13 11:35 PM

I enjoyed the first two games also. This was a definite buy for me.

thracia
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Secrets of the Dark: Mystery of the Ancestral Estate Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/22/13 08:33 AM

Thanks, Ana wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Secrets of the Dark: Mystery of the Ancestral Estate Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/22/13 10:57 AM

It does look good Ana.
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Secrets of the Dark: Mystery of the Ancestral Estate Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/24/13 08:22 AM

It looks to be an excellent game happydance

Anyone finished it yet?
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Secrets of the Dark: Mystery of the Ancestral Estate Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/24/13 03:01 PM

I just downloaded the trial now. I have much to catch up on after being without a PC for a week.

Re: Secrets of the Dark: Mystery of the Ancestral Estate Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/24/13 03:17 PM

Originally Posted By: smitty145
I just downloaded the trial now. I have much to catch up on after being without a PC for a week.

How did you ever survive such an ordeal? scared grin

Re: Secrets of the Dark: Mystery of the Ancestral Estate Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/24/13 03:21 PM

I wrote the guide Boobie, what did you want to know?

Ana wave

Re: Secrets of the Dark: Mystery of the Ancestral Estate Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/24/13 04:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Marian
How did you ever survive such an ordeal? scared grin

Marian,
I barely made it through the week. If you can picture someone slowly crawling through the desert looking for that one drink of water...then you know how I was doing. scared The depression was starting to set in already. rotfl rotfl rotfl

Ana, My deepest respect to you and others who put so much time and hard work into writing these guides. I'm sure this is no easy task. praise

Re: Secrets of the Dark: Mystery of the Ancestral Estate Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/24/13 04:50 PM

Smitty, rotfl I am so glad you were able to get a big gulp of water at the end. lol
Thanks hearts

Re: Secrets of the Dark: Mystery of the Ancestral Estate Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/24/13 04:52 PM

Originally Posted By: smitty145

Marian,
I barely made it through the week. If you can picture someone slowly crawling through the desert looking for that one drink of water...then you know how I was doing. scared The depression was starting to set in already. rotfl rotfl rotfl

Ana, My deepest respect to you and others who put so much time and hard work into writing these guides. I'm sure this is no easy task. praise

I'm glad you have found the oasis. lol

You are so right about Ana; it's an incredible amount of work and dedication that goes into writing these guides. wave

Re: Secrets of the Dark: Mystery of the Ancestral Estate Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/25/13 12:26 AM

Marian and Ana, I'm so happy to be back in the game. happydance

Secrets of the Dark: Mystery of the Ancestral Estate CE is a beautiful game. I just had to grab this one.
I'm off to further investigate the Estate. sherlock
Posted By: bermag45

Re: Secrets of the Dark: Mystery of the Ancestral Estate Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/26/13 07:17 PM

Getting near to the end of the month so have just bought this, bearing in mind I had two of those red game things at the top of the BFG page and am trying to reach 6. One to go! wave thumbsup

Bernie happydance

Re: Secrets of the Dark: Mystery of the Ancestral Estate Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/26/13 07:24 PM

I hope you enjoy the game, Bernie. thumbsup
Posted By: GBC

Re: Secrets of the Dark: Mystery of the Ancestral Estate Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/28/13 07:31 PM

This is on my play list.
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Secrets of the Dark: Mystery of the Ancestral Estate Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/01/13 04:34 PM

Whew! Another great game. Nice and long and a lengthy bonus game as well.

Re: Secrets of the Dark: Mystery of the Ancestral Estate Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/01/13 09:15 PM

Glad you are enjoying it!

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community