GB HOMEPAGE

Phenomenon: Meteorite Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Phenomenon: Meteorite Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/24/13 03:19 PM

You can download Phenomenon: Meteorite Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Discover the extraordinary truth about your family’s past in Phenomenon: Meteorite! Twenty years ago, your parents left you on the doorstep of a kind family and fled for their lives into the pouring rain. Now you’ve been given a clue to their whereabouts – an uncharted island, where a strange meteorite landed centuries ago. What secrets does the island hold about you and your family? Find out in this stunning Hidden Object Adventure game!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
Bonus adventure on gorgeous Meteorite Island!
Beautiful wallpapers and concept art
Replayable word-association mini-game
Integrated Strategy Guide

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Phenomenon: Meteorite Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/24/13 03:24 PM

Thanks, Ana. The developer is PuzzleLab, who also created Phenomenon: City of Cyan. It will be fun to see what they have done with this. thumbsup wave
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Phenomenon: Meteorite Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/24/13 04:48 PM

Thank you, Ana.

I'll be downloading the trial. smile
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Phenomenon: Meteorite Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/24/13 05:52 PM

Thanks, Ana wave
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Phenomenon: Meteorite Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/24/13 07:14 PM

Thank you, ana - It's getting rave reviews on the BFG Forum.
Posted By: kjos

Re: Phenomenon: Meteorite Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/24/13 07:59 PM

What a great game very few HOs. Hint button shows you where you have to go It doesn't tell you where to go. Map is very helpful to. More of a adventure game than a HO. Hints are a little slow to recharge.
Richard

Re: Phenomenon: Meteorite Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/24/13 08:46 PM

That's great to hear, Richard; the game sounds good. smile
Posted By: menahune

Re: Phenomenon: Meteorite Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/26/13 08:39 PM

I'm playing this one for the second time - great game - I like the option to play word games in the HO scenes

At the end, there is a section of dozens of word puzzles

Do know of any good word games - not Bookworm, and I already have Flip Words 3

Janice

Re: Phenomenon: Meteorite Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/26/13 08:46 PM

I recommend CooRoora.

Re: Phenomenon: Meteorite Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/26/13 08:56 PM

The inclusion of word puzzles in this game is very nice indeed. smile

My favorite word game is Bookworm Adventures; unfortunately, I don't have any other good suggestions. wave
Posted By: Tracy

Re: Phenomenon: Meteorite Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/29/13 10:15 PM

Hi everyone. I just had to post because I'm playing this one today and I am IN LOVE like I've never been before with a casual game! Wow. It's interesting, lasts longer than most similar games, is unbelievably beautiful as far as the locations and graphics, and just has hooked me completely! I would give this one 10 stars out of 5 if I could and so I just wanted to share that in case anyone is thinking of giving it a try--I think you'll really enjoy it if you do. smile

Tracy

Re: Phenomenon: Meteorite Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/29/13 10:41 PM

Great feedback, Tracy; thank you! thumbsup wave
Posted By: Tracy

Re: Phenomenon: Meteorite Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/30/13 01:11 AM

You're welcome Marian! smile
Posted By: GBC

Re: Phenomenon: Meteorite Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/30/13 01:19 AM

ah, Reviews are too good to pass this one up. bunny
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Phenomenon: Meteorite Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/30/13 07:50 PM

Originally Posted By: menahune
Do know of any good word games - not Bookworm, and I already have Flip Words 3 Janice

I love playing Word Wizard Deluxe (BFG game) Janice
Posted By: abby

Re: Phenomenon: Meteorite Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/22/13 06:25 PM

wonder why they didn't do a reg. casual
game for this game.the only one I
saw was the collectors edition.thanks

Re: Phenomenon: Meteorite Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/22/13 06:29 PM

It takes at least a month usually to release a SE version. It will get here.

Ana wave

Re: Phenomenon: Meteorite Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/22/13 06:31 PM

anyone no why there isn't a reg casual game
for this game,theres only a collectors edition
thanks

Re: Phenomenon: Meteorite Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/22/13 07:22 PM

I already answered you.

Re: Phenomenon: Meteorite Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/22/13 10:59 PM

thanks very much
Posted By: Reenie

Re: Phenomenon: Meteorite Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/03/14 08:30 PM

I just finished it and found it pretty good, albeit short, even with the Bonus Game. Cool environments, good graphics and pretty good puzzles. Good balance between Adventure and HOG. Creative twist on the HOG scenes. Voice acting not bad. A plus in the Extras is a Word Game that you can play (Anagrams) for many rounds; a good brain teaser right up my alley. Apparently, there is a sequel. happydance

Re: Phenomenon: Meteorite Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/03/14 08:50 PM

Thanks for letting us know, Reenie. Collector's Edition sales are pretty frequent now at Big Fish and this information is very helpful to other members when deciding what games to choose when they are stocking up. wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Phenomenon: Meteorite Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/04/14 11:16 AM

Interesting game with lots of mini games!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community