GB HOMEPAGE

The Keepers: The Order's Last Secret - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

The Keepers: The Order's Last Secret - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/27/13 03:18 PM

You can download The Keepers: The Order's Last Secret here.

To view the comments and access the link to the Collector's Edition click here.

Quote:
The Order of the Keepers has been like your second family, ever since you discovered it tied to your own past. But when you’re summoned to Spain to investigate a dead archaeologist, you’re swept into a confrontation with ancient evil forces that have been waiting five-hundred years for revenge. Explore the colorful streets of Seville, Spain, gathering clues that span across the eras of history. Who killed Pedro Alvarez? What’s inside the box he unearthed? Uncover the truth in The Keepers: The Order’s Last Secret, an exciting Hidden-Object Puzzle Adventure game.

Check out our Blog Walkthrough here.

Learn the origins of the Order of the Keepers

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: The Keepers: The Order's Last Secret - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/27/13 03:23 PM

Thanks, Ana. thumbsup wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: The Keepers: The Order's Last Secret - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/27/13 04:21 PM

Thanks, Ana wave
Posted By: GBC

Re: The Keepers: The Order's Last Secret - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/28/13 07:27 PM

This is a great game. chocobunny
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: The Keepers: The Order's Last Secret - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/29/13 07:27 PM

I am still not sure about this one. Not sure if I like it enough to buy it!
Posted By: flutist

Re: The Keepers: The Order's Last Secret - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/30/13 01:47 AM

Did you play the first one Boobie? It was good. Now we are playing this one, only the CE.
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: The Keepers: The Order's Last Secret - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/30/13 07:46 PM

flutist, I did buy it but when I checked, I have not played it yet. I will try and play it this weekend.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community