GB HOMEPAGE

Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisolova Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisolova Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/31/13 02:33 PM

You can download Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisolova Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisilova Collector’s Edition is an incredible adventure based on the true story of the first documented case of vampirism ever! Who or what is killing the townspeople of Kisilova? You and your partner are sent on an improbable journey by the Imperial Court in Vienna. You must investigate a series of strange deaths in a distant town, Kisilova, a far-off region of the Empire on the banks of the Danube River. The murders occurred under strange circumstances and people are fleeing the town in panic. There is a sense of urgency to solving the mystery, as townspeople are dying and it is up to you to find the culprit and stop the murders. In the end you will discover that things are not as they seem; you must put an end to the tragedy that has struck the unfortunate town of Kisilova. The game is based on the true story of one of the earliest and most well-documented cases of vampire hysteria.

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
Bonus Chapter
Concept Art
Music
Screensaver
Wallpapers

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisolova Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/31/13 02:35 PM

Thanks, Ana.

Re: Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisolova Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/31/13 02:42 PM

It's a good game, I enjoyed it.

Ana wave
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisolova Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/31/13 02:53 PM

Looked up the background story online. Very interesting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Plogojowitz
Posted By: Marian

Re: Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisolova Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/31/13 02:59 PM

Thanks, Ana. Looks interesting. smile wave

Thanks for the link, Sparkle. thumbsup
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisolova Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/31/13 03:09 PM

Hi, Ana!

Thanks! I'm downloading the demo and, hopefully, this game will fill my last punch card for March.

Susan
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisolova Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/31/13 05:28 PM

Thank you, Ana!

Great graphics, enjoyable story and good voice overs. thumbsup

This is a definite good use of 2 club credits for me. I just have to wait until tomorrow to start a new punch card. The wait will be difficult. frown
My granddaughter is very eager to play this one too. smile

Re: Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisolova Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/31/13 06:12 PM

Hi, smitty!

I played the demo and it's a definite buy for me. I needed 3 punches to fill my last punch card so, problem solved lol !

Susan

Re: Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisolova Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/31/13 06:18 PM

Good to hear that you both like the game. thumbsup wave

Re: Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisolova Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/31/13 07:09 PM

Enjoy! I thought you all would like it.

Ana wave

Re: Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisolova Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/01/13 02:02 PM

Sparkle, I also found this: World of Vampires and Peter Piogojowitz Verrrry interesting.

Susie, By waiting for today I also received an extra punch on the card.

Ana and Marian, thumbsup wave
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisolova Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/01/13 02:26 PM

Thanks, smitty. Agree with you re: graphics and voice overs. Looks like a very nice game. Can't wait to play.

Re: Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisolova Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/01/13 02:32 PM

Hi, smitty!

So it worked out perfectly for both of us. I filled up my punch card yesterday and received a free game, and you received an extra punch today.

Susan

Re: Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisolova Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/03/13 02:59 PM

Excellent game!
I also found the Interviews with the present day Town Administer of Kisolova, Serbia, to be interesting. smile

Re: Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisolova Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/03/13 03:03 PM

Originally Posted By: smitty145
Excellent game!
I also found the Interviews with the present day Town Administer of Kisolova, Serbia, to be interesting. smile

That does sound interesting! thumbsup

Re: Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisolova Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/03/13 03:49 PM

Glad you enjoyed it Smitty!
Ana wave

Re: Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisolova Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/03/13 04:53 PM

Hi, smitty!

I'm glad you enjoyed it. "Vampire Legends" was the last game I bought in March to fill up my punch card and I'm going to play it right after I finish "Phenomenon: Meteorite". I enjoyed the demo, so I'm looking forward to playing the full game.

Susan
© 2024 GameBoomers Community