GB HOMEPAGE

Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/11/13 03:00 PM

You can download Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
After vanquishing her evil twin, Pandora, Empress Anna must find her lost tribe. In a fever dream she learns they are threatened by a cursed colossus on a distant and mysterious temple city, adrift on the waves below. Helped by the ghost of Jacob and an ancient phoenix she escapes the burning palace in the clouds and finds the beautiful floating city, constructed by her lost people. But where have they gone? Only a sinister two-headed wizard and his cats remain. Can she trust him? Will he help her find the lost tribe before the colossus fully awakens? Find out in Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
Summon the Blue Whale to unlock bonus levels
Enter the chamber of Zem II, a deluxe Match-3 game
Win Zem trophies to unlock concept art
Integrated strategy guide

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/11/13 03:10 PM

Thanks, Ana. The developer is Silverback, who brought us The Beast of Lycan Isle as well as the other Empress of the Deep games. wave
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/11/13 03:11 PM

Hi, Ana!

Thanks for the heads up! The reviews at BFG are mixed, but I downloaded the demo and will make up my own mind. I really enjoyed the other "Empress" games so, unless the developers made some pretty drastic changes, I will probably enjoy this one as sell.

Susan

Re: Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/11/13 03:44 PM

Let us know what you think Susie. I always enjoy hearing your opinion.

Ana wave
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/11/13 03:48 PM

The "Empress of the Deep" games are among the best I've played. Hard to imagine negative reviews.
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/11/13 04:02 PM

Thank you, Ana!

I just finished the trial hour, it's great! I'll be getting this one when I'm done with the game I started yesterday (Time Mysteries: The Final Enigma CE). wave

Re: Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/11/13 04:08 PM

Sounds good, smitty. I enjoyed the first two games in this series. wave
Posted By: Flo NS

Re: Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/11/13 05:14 PM

I really liked the last 2 games, but this one for some reason just doesn't feel the same.

The graphics just didn't seem right, so I downloaded the 2nd game and the graphics were basically the same. So, I'm thinking we are getting spoiled with so many games with such clear graphics, that when one comes along that doesn't have real clear and sharp graphics it's a downer.

I'm sure the story line and everything that goes with it is as good as the previous games, but I'm finding the HO scenes hard to make out for a lot items.

Not too sure about this one.
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/11/13 05:56 PM

Hi, Ana!

I just finished the demo and enjoyed it very much, so it's a definite buy for me. The puzzles I encountered were pretty easy (which is not a bad thing) and the "Hint" button tells you what you have to do but doesn't direct you to the location; however, I was not disappointed at all.

Susan

Re: Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/11/13 06:47 PM

Looks like it's a win for most of you. yay

Flo, sorry it's not grabbing you. I hope one that does will come your way soon.

Ana wave
Posted By: PATSY

Re: Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/11/13 11:13 PM

I'm playing it now and love everything about it. The colors are beautiful on my laptop. I played the other 2 also and liked them.

Re: Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/11/13 11:44 PM

Thanks for letting us know, Patsy. thumbsup
Posted By: Tammy64

Re: Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/12/13 05:38 PM

Just finished it. That was great.

Re: Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/12/13 05:44 PM

I remember that you also liked the match-3 bonus game in the first Empress of the Deep game too, Tammy; and I was hoping you would enjoy this third game just as much (I read that it has a similar bonus game?). thumbsup wave
Posted By: Tammy64

Re: Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/12/13 06:10 PM

It has a bonus game also, but it's to open that blue ZEN door.

Re: Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/12/13 06:47 PM

Thanks for the info. smile

Re: Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/15/13 12:07 AM

I'm confused about the Bonus content. Is it a Match 3 game or a new location amd/or continuation of the story?

Re: Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/15/13 12:22 AM

Based on what I have read on the BF forum, there is a bonus game as well as a match-3 game. I don't know if the bonus gameplay is a continuation and/or new locations, though. wave

Re: Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/15/13 12:25 AM

Thank you, Marian. Still thinking about it. May wait for standard version, especially since I sort of overdid it with the weekend sale. grin
© 2024 GameBoomers Community