GB HOMEPAGE

European Mystery: Scent of Desire - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

European Mystery: Scent of Desire - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/12/13 03:19 PM

You can download European Mystery: Scent of Desire here.

To view the comments and access the link to the Collector's Edition click here.

Quote:
Stop a maniac's murderous trail of fragrance and deception in European Mystery: Scent of Desire! You've barely settled into your retirement in the peaceful French countryside, when you receive an urgent request from Paris. Young women are disappearing in broad daylight, the authorities are baffled, and the person responsible is still on the loose! How could any able-bodied detective refuse such a case? Stay on scent of the murderer in this intriguing Hidden-Object Puzzle Adventure game.

Check out our Blog Walkthrough here.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: European Mystery: Scent of Desire - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/12/13 03:53 PM

Thanks, Ana. thumbsup wave
Posted By: GBC

Re: European Mystery: Scent of Desire - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/12/13 04:55 PM

This is a buy for me. Nice game. So far I have I have only encountered a few HO's.( no clicking penalties) Interesting story and very interactive. Nice cut scenes. Lots of puzzles. Only played 20 minutes and so far it's very enjoyable. thumbsup
Posted By: Haroula

Re: European Mystery: Scent of Desire - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/12/13 05:30 PM

Thanks, Ana wave
Posted By: Starcom

Re: European Mystery: Scent of Desire - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/15/13 06:45 AM

Just finished the game, good game, replayable down the road but kjos is right "A lot of HOs", more than I thought there would be after playing the Beta and demo, too bad, could have given this one 5 Stars instead of 3.75.
Posted By: GBC

Re: European Mystery: Scent of Desire - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/15/13 03:21 PM

I agree Starcom. Game was good but more than expected HOs later in the game. Regardless, I enjoyed it.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community