GB HOMEPAGE

Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome - Giveaway

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome - Giveaway - 04/17/13 09:36 PM

We are giving away 10 activation codes for Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome courtesy of Viva Media.

Quote:
Venture into the realm of a madman to free your beloved from captivity! As reporter Sam Wilde, you must work quickly to unravel a bizarre series of disappearances involving young and beautiful people. Your investigation suddenly becomes personal as the next victim of this psychotic serial killer is Anna, your love! You must go to Goldvale manor and scour every nook and cranny of the grand mansion for clues that might lead you to her rescue. Use your instincts and intellect to solve devious puzzles, avoid traps and defy the lunatic's treacherous scheme. Will you ever escape his clutches!

To enter the giveaway, please post here first and then send an email (no PM's please) with Dorian in the subject and your member name in the body, to the email address in my profile.

The giveaway will end Sunday April 21th at 9PM Central time and winners announced shortly thereafter.

Winners must claim their prize by April 28th. Any unclaimed prizes will be given to a runner-up.

Many thanks to Viva Media for this opportunity.

Good Luck everyone!

Ana rah
Posted By: Marian

Re: Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome - Giveaway - 04/17/13 09:44 PM

This is a really good game! Good luck to all who enter! luck wave

Thanks to all responsible for this giveaway. thumbsup
Posted By: Koalanut

Re: Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome - Giveaway - 04/17/13 10:33 PM

A good one that I have,and as also a recent winner, I will pass on this one. Good luck to all that enter!!!

Koalanut

Re: Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome - Giveaway - 04/17/13 10:37 PM

Please feel free to enter again. No limit on wins!
Posted By: Terri824

Re: Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome - Giveaway - 04/17/13 10:47 PM

Looks good Ana. Count me in. penguin
Thanks Viva Media
Terri
Posted By: MrMentalD

Re: Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome - Giveaway - 04/17/13 10:53 PM

I'm in smile
Posted By: kjos

Re: Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome - Giveaway - 04/17/13 11:00 PM

I just won a game but will enter again. Thanks Viva Media.
Richard
Posted By: StarRiver

Re: Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome - Giveaway - 04/17/13 11:24 PM

Like a goog game
Posted By: JohnBoy

Re: Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome - Giveaway - 04/17/13 11:37 PM

Thanks for the opportunity.

Re: Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome - Giveaway - 04/18/13 02:39 AM

All in so far! yay
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome - Giveaway - 04/18/13 07:58 AM

Im in,thanks Ana wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome - Giveaway - 04/18/13 10:00 AM

I already have this game (from BigFish) so won't enter - but good luck to all who DO bravo

And thank you to Gameboomers and Viva media thumbsup
Posted By: cassadaga

Re: Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome - Giveaway - 04/18/13 01:29 PM

I already own this one from BF and remember it as one of the better games. This contest makes me want to pull it up and play again!
Thanks Game Boomers.
Posted By: michele rose

Re: Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome - Giveaway - 04/18/13 07:31 PM

Count me in... e-mail to follow.
Thanks Viva Media!
Posted By: PATSY

Re: Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome - Giveaway - 04/19/13 04:14 PM

going to enter
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome - Giveaway - 04/20/13 08:53 AM

I'm in.... I'm in happydance

Re: Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome - Giveaway - 04/20/13 04:46 PM

All emails in so far!
Posted By: rmelone

Re: Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome - Giveaway - 04/21/13 06:09 PM

Count me in.

Robert

Sorry, I just noticed I already had this game.
So please count me out and give someone else a chance.

Re: Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome - Giveaway - 04/21/13 06:33 PM

Thanks Robert..done.

Re: Giveaway - Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome - Giveaway - 04/22/13 04:24 AM

Congrats to all who entered! THe winners are announced here.

Big thanks to Viva Media for their generosity.

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community