GB HOMEPAGE

Redemption Cemetery: Salvation of the Lost Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Redemption Cemetery: Salvation of the Lost Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/18/13 03:01 PM

You can download Redemption Cemetery: Salvation of the Lost Collector's Edition here.

Quote:

Escape from a mystical cemetery in Redemption Cemetery: Salvation of the Lost! A late-night subway takes a bizarre turn when you suddenly find yourself in a strange cemetery. An otherworldly entity has summoned you to free the cemetery’s lost souls. And to make sure you finish the job, she’s holding your dog hostage! To earn your freedom, you must help three spirits resolve some unfinished business from the past. Will you succeed, or is this the end of the line? Find out in this thrilling Hidden Object game!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
An exciting bonus game in a mysterious underground world!
Beautiful wallpapers, screensavers, and concept art
Downloadable music tracks
An integrated Strategy Guide

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Redemption Cemetery: Salvation of the Lost Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/18/13 03:08 PM

Don't need to think twice. This has been a very well done series.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Redemption Cemetery: Salvation of the Lost Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/18/13 03:17 PM

Thanks, Ana. This is the fourth Redemption Cemetery game from ERS. Looks like fun! wave
Posted By: kjos

Re: Redemption Cemetery: Salvation of the Lost Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/18/13 04:37 PM

Marian--I think you will love this game. I played the beta twice just waiting for it to come out in BF. Very few HO. Arrow shows you where you have to go. Bought it right away. Graphics are really good.
Richard

Re: Redemption Cemetery: Salvation of the Lost Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/18/13 04:51 PM

Thanks, Richard. I just played the demo and I really like the game. It's great. thumbsup
Posted By: Tracy

Re: Redemption Cemetery: Salvation of the Lost Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/18/13 07:27 PM

thanks for the heads up you guys. I just played the demo and am buying it as we speak. I LOVE these Redemption Cemetery games so much---they're always beautiful, well made and just yummy. I like them so much I want to climb into the monitor and live in one of them and I'd love to find the people who make them see if they'd mind. LOL

PS Almost forgot. You can have a puppy in the game and he is SOOOO cute! I've had such fun just going into the special screen and watching him roll around on his back. lol Plus, there is your own dog that you have to rescue, so this former dog Mom is in heaven. smile

Tracy, off to play again (and again)

Re: Redemption Cemetery: Salvation of the Lost Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/18/13 07:59 PM

On the main screen of the game, be sure to click on the envelope/letter; it's a letter from ERS to the players of their games. It's a nice touch. smile
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Redemption Cemetery: Salvation of the Lost Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/18/13 08:32 PM

Hi, Tracy!

Even if I didn't enjoy the demo (which I did), I'd have to buy it anyway because the demo ended before I had a chance to return the wolf cub to its mother lol ! I also don't understand why I have to help the thief because I'd much rather just toss him into the tiger cage grin !

I've been replaying some older games for the past few days while waiting for another one to come along that I was interested in buying ... and here it is!

Susan
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Redemption Cemetery: Salvation of the Lost Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/18/13 08:57 PM

Thanks, Ana wave
Posted By: GBC

Re: Redemption Cemetery: Salvation of the Lost Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/19/13 12:24 AM

Thanks Ana, been gone all day. Just getting around to it. rah
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Redemption Cemetery: Salvation of the Lost Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/20/13 09:20 AM

Another great game in the RC series.
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Redemption Cemetery: Salvation of the Lost Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/23/13 02:48 AM

This is another great ERS game! I'm so glad I waited to finish another game I was playing before buying. I just grabbed this on today's ERS sale plus got an extra bonus punch. happydance

Re: Redemption Cemetery: Salvation of the Lost Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/23/13 03:07 AM

I'm doing the happy dance for you, smitty! grin happydance
Posted By: connie

Re: Redemption Cemetery: Salvation of the Lost Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/23/13 11:43 AM

I did the same Smitty. happydance
Posted By: bermag45

Re: Redemption Cemetery: Salvation of the Lost Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/15/13 02:46 PM

Thought the first 3 in this series were excellent so have just purchased the latest using the 40 percent reduction offer. Can't miss out on the ERS games! wave thumbsup

Bernie happydance

Re: Redemption Cemetery: Salvation of the Lost Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/15/13 03:02 PM

Sounds great, Bernie - and 40% off is even better! dance wave
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Redemption Cemetery: Salvation of the Lost Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/15/13 04:41 PM

I didn't like this one as much as the previous Redemption Cemeteries. Nothing wrong with the game overall. It just wasn't as interesting. Wish I'd waited for the standard version.
Posted By: Tammy64

Re: Redemption Cemetery: Salvation of the Lost Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/15/13 06:31 PM

I agree with Sparkle on this one. I think I'll wait for the SE to come out.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community