GB HOMEPAGE

Game Giveaway of the Day - 4 Elements Premium - April 20th Only

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Game Giveaway of the Day - 4 Elements Premium - April 20th Only - 04/20/13 04:22 PM

Todays GGOTD is 4 Elements Premium. It is a great game and has been a top 10 contender on our annual Casual Game list favorites!

You can download HERE.

Quote:
The ancient kingdom is in trouble! The magic of the four elements that kept it running for centuries has been corrupted by evil powers and the altars no longer yield the energy of life. It is up to you to unlock the 4 ancient books of magic and collect 16 mysterious cards that will help you restore the kingdom to life.

Features:

4 books of magic to unlock and study.
16 mysterious cards to collect.
Gripping storyline presented in beautiful animation.
64 captivating levels with 20 challenging bonus tasks.
Stunning visual effects and fantastic bonuses.

Please remember to get the game for free you must download and activate today.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Game Giveaway of the Day - 4 Elements Premium - April 20th Only - 04/20/13 04:41 PM

Wow! This is a great giveaway - 4 Elements is one of my favorites. thumbsup wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Game Giveaway of the Day - 4 Elements Premium - April 20th Only - 04/20/13 09:19 PM

Thanks Ana wave
Posted By: menahune

Re: Game Giveaway of the Day - 4 Elements Premium - April 20th Only - 04/21/13 08:56 PM

I like this game a lot - what a great giveaway

I've been playing for a couple days now and up to level 10. Looked at the forum on BF - yikes!. One woman is at level 64, but then she said they've been playing for several years.

Janice

Re: Game Giveaway of the Day - 4 Elements Premium - April 20th Only - 04/21/13 09:00 PM

I believe I finished the game years ago, it is an awful lot of good gaming well worth even a full price.

Ana wave

Re: Game Giveaway of the Day - 4 Elements Premium - April 20th Only - 04/22/13 12:09 AM

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
I believe I finished the game years ago, it is an awful lot of good gaming well worth even a full price.

Ana wave

how many levels are there? do you remember?

Janice

Re: Game Giveaway of the Day - 4 Elements Premium - April 20th Only - 04/22/13 12:19 AM

I did not remember but I looked it up and it's 64. They do get harder as they go along if I remember correctly.

Ana wave
Posted By: Sherlock

Re: Game Giveaway of the Day - 4 Elements Premium - April 20th Only - 04/22/13 12:20 AM

I just finished with the second book and there were 32 levels so far. 16 for each book. So, I'm guessing there may be 64 altogether. grin

Re: Game Giveaway of the Day - 4 Elements Premium - April 20th Only - 04/22/13 12:39 AM

64 sounds right to me, Sherlock, even though it's been two or three years since I played this game so I am hesitant to rely on my memory. I'm tempted to go back and replay it now. smile

Re: Game Giveaway of the Day - 4 Elements Premium - April 20th Only - 04/28/13 08:34 PM

hey Sherlock
have you finished yet? I'm half way thru the fourth book

it gets more difficult and more interesting ... great game

Janice

Re: Game Giveaway of the Day - 4 Elements Premium - April 20th Only - 04/28/13 08:44 PM

Glad you are enjoying it so much, Janice. Remember that there's also a 4 Elements II. smile
Posted By: Sherlock

Re: Game Giveaway of the Day - 4 Elements Premium - April 20th Only - 04/28/13 09:29 PM

Hi, Janice! I just finished today. It sure is a good game! The last four levels are the toughest, I thought. grin

Re: Game Giveaway of the Day - 4 Elements Premium - April 20th Only - 04/29/13 08:47 PM

eeek - I'm on level 64 and I don't know what to do. Somehow I want to carry on and win the game, but I don't want it to end

I had a quick look at 4 Elements II, but it didn't seem as interesting. I keep looking for the tools from the first Elements game, like the bomb and the switcher; and of course, they aren't there.

Maybe I'll go back and look at it again.

Janice
© 2024 GameBoomers Community