GB HOMEPAGE

Northmark: Hour of the Wolf - New Strategy Game on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Northmark: Hour of the Wolf - New Strategy Game on BigFish - 04/24/13 02:56 PM

You can download Northmark: Hour of the Wolf here.

Quote:
Experience the thrills of adventure in Northmark: Hour of the Wolf, a card-based RPG. Choose to become a mighty warrior, cunning mage or powerful druid as you fight for glory and survival in arena combat. Explore every corner of the kingdom from fiery deserts to deep forests and cold mountain peaks and journey to the kingdoms of the elves and dwarves. Danger waits at every turn as you investigate the chilling mystery that threatens your homeland. Can you defeat assassins, thieves and hideous monsters?
Original battle system
Fight for honour, glory... and gold!
Become the greatest hero Northmark has ever known!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Northmark: Hour of the Wolf - New Strategy Game on BigFish - 04/24/13 03:01 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: PATSY

Re: Northmark: Hour of the Wolf - New Strategy Game on BigFish - 04/24/13 05:17 PM

I can't even begin to play. Sorry I used cc to pay. Actually I had 3 free coupons and intended o use one but it went straight to cc I told them to take the off of my account and refund, I really thought this would be interesting. Forget it! I don't even give it a one!

Re: Northmark: Hour of the Wolf - New Strategy Game on BigFish - 04/24/13 05:23 PM

Sorry about that, Patsy. I played a bit of the demo and it reminds me somewhat of Magic: The Gathering (a strategy game with cards and having RPG elements). I hope you can find something else more to your liking. smile

Re: Northmark: Hour of the Wolf - New Strategy Game on BigFish - 04/24/13 06:15 PM

I'm sorry, Marian, but this is the first game I've really disliked. (intensely)

Re: Northmark: Hour of the Wolf - New Strategy Game on BigFish - 04/24/13 06:21 PM

I've had games I really didn't like too. I would say you have a good track record there. smile wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Northmark: Hour of the Wolf - New Strategy Game on BigFish - 04/24/13 06:38 PM

It's always a good idea to use the free trial before purchasing. That way you can be sure you like it and that it plays well on your computer.

Ana wave

Re: Northmark: Hour of the Wolf - New Strategy Game on BigFish - 04/24/13 06:55 PM

I do know that Ana, but after looking at the preview I thought it woul be in the category of some of the hundreds of other games I've played and stil am playing. Even I'm wrong once in a while.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community