GB HOMEPAGE

Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Masque of the Red Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Masque of the Red Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/25/13 02:40 PM

You can download Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Masque of the Red Death Collector's Edition here.

Quote:

Justice is in your hands in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe’s The Masque of the Red Death! A mysterious figure in a red mask has been stalking the streets of a small French town, murdering city officials. The mayor calls you in to help track him down and stop him. But when you arrive, you discover that the townspeople all seem to be cheering for the Red Masque. So who is the real criminal? It’s up to you to decide in this thrilling Hidden Object Adventure game!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
A bonus mystery where you uncover the origins of the Red Masque!
Beautiful wallpapers, screensavers, and concept art
Downloadable music tracks
An integrated Strategy Guide

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Cherie

Re: Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Masque of the Red Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/25/13 02:45 PM

Just downloaded this game for the hours test. It looks like it may be a winner.

Everyone have a great day.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Masque of the Red Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/25/13 03:00 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave

That sounds promising, Cherie. thumbsup
Posted By: menahune

Re: Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Masque of the Red Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/25/13 04:43 PM

playing the demo now, and it surely does look like a winner ... playing it slowly so I can appreciate the wonderful graphics

ERS does it again

Janice
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Masque of the Red Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/25/13 05:13 PM

Hi, Janice!

I'm also playing the demo but won't be able to buy it until next month because I only need 2 punches to fill my punch card and have a coupon that expires on Saturday.

Susan
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Masque of the Red Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/25/13 07:47 PM

Thanks, Ana smile
Posted By: kjos

Re: Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Masque of the Red Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/25/13 08:22 PM

Played the hour demo great game, but way to many HOs for me.
Richard
Posted By: PATSY

Re: Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Masque of the Red Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/25/13 11:13 PM

Now. this is a good game (to me) Graphics are super, hints are really helpful. I have played all of these in this series. I hope therr will be more,

Re: Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Masque of the Red Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/25/13 11:25 PM

Glad you like it, Patsy! happydance
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Masque of the Red Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/27/13 10:14 AM

Looks Interesting Ana. I haven't played it.
Posted By: flutist

Re: Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Masque of the Red Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/27/13 03:51 PM

Thanks Ana, I just bought it.
Posted By: SharonB

Re: Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Masque of the Red Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/07/13 11:22 AM

I have a question.
Click to reveal..
I'm at the point of the old woman and there is a clown with a game there. Do I need to play this game? I don't understand how to do it. It always just lifts the middle cup. Also I don't see where I need a new marble or know where to get it. help
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Masque of the Red Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/07/13 03:53 PM

Sharon, since this is a CE and the walkthrough is only available in the game itself, I can't help you. Hopefully someone that is playing will come along with a suggestion. luck
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Masque of the Red Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/07/13 04:25 PM

Sharon,

I sent you a private message with the explanation. I wasn't sure how to hid it here and don't want to spoil it for others.
I hope it helps.

~Carol

Re: Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Masque of the Red Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/07/13 05:07 PM

Thank you for your help, Carol. smile
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Masque of the Red Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/10/13 11:02 PM

You're welcome, Marian. Sharon did get my message. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community