GB HOMEPAGE

Secrets of the Titanic 1912-2012 Help!

Posted By: nawahtel

Secrets of the Titanic 1912-2012 Help! - 04/27/13 10:31 PM

This may be dumb... but how do I get out of the Kitchen?? Used all the items it gave me to open the door but nothing worked and each disappeared after trying. Only things left is necklace and Key and neither one works. So what am I missing? How do I get out? Clicked on everything. Thanks for any help. Nawahtel
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Secrets of the Titanic 1912-2012 Help! - 04/27/13 10:39 PM

Sorry, I have not played. Lets see if someone who has remembers how.

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Secrets of the Titanic 1912-2012 Help! - 04/27/13 10:41 PM

I looked around for info about this and couldn't find any. Hopefully someone else will know. wave
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Secrets of the Titanic 1912-2012 Help! - 04/27/13 10:42 PM

The only walkthrough I can find for it is a "Let's Play" on YouTube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o2Uk5A-Vhw

Unfortunately it's in German, but maybe it will show you what to do when you're in the kitchen.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Secrets of the Titanic 1912-2012 Help! - 04/27/13 10:47 PM

Thanks, Jenny - I just now found that video walkthrough. wave
Posted By: nawahtel

Re: Secrets of the Titanic 1912-2012 Help! - 04/27/13 11:31 PM

Ok ladies... just watched that video walkthrough in German. So there must be something at bottom of door. Will go and look... loved the way the guy on video goes "la ta da".. when the door opens. LOL Thanks for all the help. Nawahtel

Ok wait!! that did NOT help.I'm still in kitchen and there is nothing at bottom of door like in the video. I've clicked all over. Still have sparkly stuff on door. But nothing is working. What am I doing wrong? arrrgghhhhh! Any other hints maybe in english or something. thanks for any help. xoxoxo
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Secrets of the Titanic 1912-2012 Help! - 04/29/13 03:58 PM

The only walkthrough I could find was the German one at YouTube. I never bought this game because the user reviews at Big Fish said the hotspots were so small that you'd have to click all around on an object in order to get your click to register. Maybe that's the problem here -- that you haven't clicked exactly on exactly the right hotspot.

All I can suggest is to watch the YouTube video again and make sure you've done everything he did up to escaping the kitchen. You may have to start the game over if this is a bug.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community