GB HOMEPAGE

Castle: Never Judge a Book by Its Cover - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Castle: Never Judge a Book by Its Cover - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/04/13 03:07 PM

You can download Castle: Never Judge a Book by Its Cover here.

Quote:
The dynamic duo of Richard Castle and Kate Beckett are at it again and they need your help. You will be tasked with tracking down a killer responsible for killing innocent victims that are oddly connected. However, this isn't any ordinary killer. The crime scenes are unique and dynamic, and designed to lead you off course. With each crime, things begin to hit closer to home. Eventually an eerie pattern becomes clear during the investigation. Will you be able to find the killer before there is another victim?

Spot items and places from the TV show!
Fantastic interactive HOG scenes will keep you engaged
Engaging stroyline written by the creators of the show!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Castle: Never Judge a Book by Its Cover - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/04/13 03:16 PM

Hi, Ana!

I'm looking forward to playing the demo of this game because I love the series.

Susan
Posted By: Marian

Re: Castle: Never Judge a Book by Its Cover - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/04/13 03:17 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Castle: Never Judge a Book by Its Cover - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/04/13 07:15 PM

Just played the demo - Not too sure about this one. Anyone else played it yet?

Re: Castle: Never Judge a Book by Its Cover - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/04/13 08:02 PM

I haven't tried the game yet. wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Castle: Never Judge a Book by Its Cover - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/04/13 08:42 PM

Thanks, Ana wave
Posted By: kjos

Re: Castle: Never Judge a Book by Its Cover - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/04/13 09:05 PM

What a great game not to many HOs. More of a adventure. Looks like a long game. Glad I got it. Used one of my free coupons.
Richard

Re: Castle: Never Judge a Book by Its Cover - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/04/13 09:11 PM

Thanks for letting us know, Richard. wave
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Castle: Never Judge a Book by Its Cover - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/04/13 09:36 PM

Was hard to tear myself away, but I couldn't wait to share what a great game this is. Nice graphics and background music; good story, smooth gameplay. I don't watch "Castle", but my husband does and he was quite impressed when I showed him some screenshots. Reminds me a bit of the "Women's Murder Club" games. A nice change of pace. HO scenes are interactive and not too difficult. Items are clearly delineated. Lots of challenging mini-games/puzzles. Gameplay is quite intuitive and so I don't mind that there's not a w/t. A map also helps to determine where you should go and takes you there. Got this with a punch card code, but would recommend even at the regular game club price.
Posted By: menahune

Re: Castle: Never Judge a Book by Its Cover - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/04/13 10:01 PM

I'm playing this now and really liking it. Like Sparkle said, "hard to tear myself away." I've never watched the TV show, but intend to tonight.

I like the map and the images of the characters ... particularly Castle. He reminds me of my doctor, with whom I'm madly in love (he doesn't know that)

Looked up the tv show on IMD and discover that the actor playing Castle is a Canadian ... that always gives me a nice zing. Bought this with a free punch card code ... been playing for quite a long time, so it appears to be a long game.

Must hurry back now and see what's next.

Janice

Re: Castle: Never Judge a Book by Its Cover - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/04/13 11:13 PM

Thanks for letting us know that you are enjoying the game. I'll have to try out the demo. wave

Re: Castle: Never Judge a Book by Its Cover - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/05/13 01:08 AM

Hi, Janice!

I've been watching "Castle" for about 3 years and it's now one of my favorite shows. Even though there are no voice-overs, as I'm reading the dialogue, I can hear the actors' voices in my head grin !

I played the demo and plan to use a coupon to pick it up.

Susan
Posted By: GBC

Re: Castle: Never Judge a Book by Its Cover - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/05/13 06:17 PM

Used a punch credit for this game. I never watched Castle but the game is good. I'm enjoying it. happydance
Posted By: puzzler46

Re: Castle: Never Judge a Book by Its Cover - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/06/13 04:11 AM

I got this one with a free coupon too and completely enjoyed it. I have never seen the Castle show but the game was sure fun. rah
Kathy
happydance

Re: Castle: Never Judge a Book by Its Cover - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/06/13 10:46 PM

Hi, everyone!

I picked this game up with a coupon and am loving it, but there is no walkthru and I'm stuck on one of the puzzles. I think I'm still in Chapter 2 and it's the one where you have to clear the board of the colored bubbles in 10 moves or less. I've gotten to the point where I needed 11 moves, but can't seem to do it in 10.

I don't want the entire solution, but if someone could tell me where to start, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Susan

Re: Castle: Never Judge a Book by Its Cover - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/07/13 01:34 AM

I'll see if I can find info for you about this; otherwise, hopefully someone else will be able to help. wave

Re: Castle: Never Judge a Book by Its Cover - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/07/13 03:32 AM

Hi, Marian!

Thanks for the offer, but I finally gave up and skipped it. I really hate to skip puzzles but, without a walkthru to peek at if I just need a gentle nudge, when I get stuck on a puzzle, I'll only spend so long on it before I hit the "Skip" button.

Susan

Re: Castle: Never Judge a Book by Its Cover - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/07/13 04:32 AM

It's nice to have a skip button. yes
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Castle: Never Judge a Book by Its Cover - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/07/13 10:49 AM

I love the TV shore! The video of the game looks good! Thanks Ana!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community