GB HOMEPAGE

Farm Up - New Free to Play Game on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Farm Up - New Free to Play Game on BigFish - 05/09/13 02:57 PM

You can download Farm Up here.

Quote:

Living in the USA during the '30s is hard, but not for the farmers working and enjoying life at the farm! Jennifer, a young but talented farmer from Carolina, inherits her family’s farm but will she be able to make it a successful venture? Fix up the ruined farm and restore it to its former glory in Farm Up!

Play this game for free or enhance your experience by purchasing additional gameplay, virtual items, powerups, or other fun extras within the game!
Master challenging quests
Unlockable achievements
Cute animals and beautiful plants
Tons of bonuses and upgrades

Top In-Game Purchases
1. 30 Gold Coins & 1 Energy$ 0.992. 70 Gold Coins & 2 Energy$ 1.993. 200 Gold Coins & 5 Energy$ 4.994. 450 Gold Coins & 10 Energy$ 9.995. 2500 Gold Coins & 99 Energy$ 49.99

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Flo NS

Re: Farm Up - New Free to Play Game on BigFish - 05/09/13 04:13 PM

This is a long game and quite enjoyable. I bought it from Realore, and didn't have to purchase coins. They are slow in adding up, but you can get them. By using the coins to finish tasks you only shorten the game, but you do use them.

The graphics are great and colourful. The processes of creating goods can be slow but there is much more to do while waiting. Lots to do and lots to create and many deliveries to make.

I am now on the last leg of the journey with all tasks completed.

You really need patience to continue with this game, unless you buy the coins, then you just need cash.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Farm Up - New Free to Play Game on BigFish - 05/09/13 04:20 PM

Thanks very much for all that info, Flo; I'll give the game a try. thumbsup
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Farm Up - New Free to Play Game on BigFish - 05/09/13 04:22 PM

Thanks Flo. I agree that these can indeed remain free and still have fun. I have some on my Iphone from BigFish and have never had to buy coins.
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Farm Up - New Free to Play Game on BigFish - 05/09/13 06:53 PM

Thanks Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community