GB HOMEPAGE

Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/10/13 03:17 PM

You can download Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix here.

You can view the comments and access the link to the Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix here.

Quote:
After vanquishing her evil twin, Pandora, Empress Anna must find her lost tribe. In a fever dream she learns they are threatened by a cursed colossus on a distant and mysterious temple city, adrift on the waves below. Helped by the ghost of Jacob and an ancient phoenix she escapes the burning palace in the clouds and finds the beautiful floating city, constructed by her lost people. But where have they gone? Only a sinister two-headed wizard and his cats remain. Can she trust him? Will he help her find the lost tribe before the colossus fully awakens? Find out in Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix!

Check out our Blog WAlkthrough here.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/10/13 03:25 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/10/13 08:33 PM

Thanks, Ana smile
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/11/13 10:23 AM

Ana this game looks realy good. I like the music and the environments. Some remind me of Myst! Thanks. wave
Posted By: Betty Lou

Re: Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/14/13 01:46 AM

I have the w/t but am stuck with HOG puzzle looking for "spider" at or near 2 hanging binoculars, hint shows on post at right one but W/T does not show it at all, it is in list, but I cannot find it in the scene. Also cannot find blue/gold tile on top of Blue Temple altar? Can anyone help me?
Love, BettyLu

Re: Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/14/13 02:34 AM

Hi Betty Lou, I hope someone will be able to help you with this. You could always post a screenshot so that several of us could look for the spider.

I'll see if I can find any info about the tile. wave
Posted By: Betty Lou

Re: Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/14/13 04:24 AM

I have looked and looked at that scene and there is NO spider in the screenshot anywhere either in the game or in the w/t. Guess I'll wait for someone else to come here and find me and help if they can.
Thanks BTW for moving my thread and for your looksee as well
Love, Betty Lou

Re: Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/14/13 04:27 AM

You are welcome, Betty Lou, and I hope someone who has played this game will be able to help you soon. I know how frustrating it is to get stuck in a game. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community