GB HOMEPAGE

Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/11/13 02:26 PM

You can download Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows Collector's Edition here.

Quote:

Strange things happen in and around the dark castle at the Dutch coast. Find out how William van der Decken, famous for his battles against pirates, and his lovely wife Isabelle vanished. What happened to her and why was the captain found dead, dressed as a pirate?

Follow the trail of clues to solve this untold story in Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows. Meet the ghost of a sad, young woman who needs your help and start this pirate adventure! Go inside the castle, find your way to the mighty battleship, the Batavia, and unravel the mystery!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:

A bonus mystery: "Who is the man behind the mask?"
Beautiful concept art
The original soundtracks
An integrated Strategy Guide

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming! wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/11/13 03:56 PM

Thanks Marian!

Ana wave
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/11/13 04:50 PM

Thank you, Marian!
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/11/13 06:16 PM

I'm downloading as I type. It looks very good.

Re: Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/11/13 06:19 PM

I just got through playing some of the demo and I was quite impressed. Very atmospheric, and the game seems very polished. smile
Posted By: PATSY

Re: Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/11/13 08:42 PM

sure hate to miss these specials , but still can't sign in at BFG. I even called them twice. i'm sure my phone bill will look like the war debt

Re: Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/11/13 08:59 PM

I'm very, very sorry to hear that you are still having the same problem, Patsy. sad wave

Re: Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/11/13 10:05 PM

Thanks, Marian
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/12/13 10:16 AM

Checked out the video and it looks like a fun game Marian! wave
Posted By: Tammy64

Re: Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/12/13 03:35 PM

I got as far as the crypt to put the compass in, but I don't have the compass. All I have in inventory is 1/2 broken heart. Any ideas what I should do next?

That weird. When I got back to game, the compass was in my inventory. I know it wasn't there before, but at least I finished the game. That was great.

Re: Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/12/13 03:42 PM

I'm glad the compass problem resolved itself, and I'm happy you enjoyed the game! wave
Posted By: bermag45

Re: Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/12/13 06:12 PM

A compass should always be able to use its directions to find its way back to the game! crazy

Bernie wave happydance
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/13/13 06:42 PM

I personally found the demo quite hard (which is not a bad thing) - but I kept wandering around in circles and still could not find all the gold coins, even with the hint button! Looks to be a really good game though.

Re: Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/13/13 07:06 PM

I found the demo a little more challenging than is the usual, as well. I'm looking forward to playing this game. The gold coins are a nice addition, I think. wave
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/15/13 04:28 PM

Hi, Marian!

I must be in the minority because I didn't enjoy the demo at all. I found searching for coins to open chests was becoming tedious. I did finish the demo, though, because I was hoping it got better but, for me, it didn't, so I deleted it after I'd finished.

Susan

Re: Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/15/13 04:42 PM

Susan, I understand how you felt about having to find the coins, and some of them are quite hard to see. The map at least shows you where there are still coins to find, though, and that helps.

I got the game with a sale code a couple of days ago for $6.99 and I have been enjoying it; the music is very nice too. And for some reason I like games about pirates, and I have no real idea why. laugh

Re: Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/16/13 02:17 AM

Hi, Marian!

I did eventually see the coins on the map to indicate which locations they could be found, but they were extremely difficult to spot. I ended up using the "Hint" button to get me through the demo and then deleted it, and I never use the "Hint" button unless I've lost all interest in the game.

Pirates aren't my favorite, but I don't mind them. I just found this game to be too confusing, but I'm sure I'll find other games more to my liking to fill up my punch card before the end of the month.

Susan

Re: Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/16/13 02:38 AM

Originally Posted By: Susie07
Hi, Marian!

I just found this game to be too confusing, but I'm sure I'll find other games more to my liking to fill up my punch card before the end of the month.

Susan

I'm sure you will too. smile

Re: Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/16/13 02:35 PM

Hi, Marian!

And it didn't take long at all because today's new release looks like a winner. Of course, before I speak too soon, I'll download the demo, although I played both of the previous 2 in the series and loved them, so I'm sure I won't be disappointed in this one lol !

Susan
Posted By: Laurette

Re: Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/16/13 11:11 PM

I am playing this game and can't find the third key. (with the symbols). Have tried using the guide and hints and still can't find it. Did complete the "triangle" puzzle where you are supposed to get a key. I was allowed the "opportunity" to beta test this game, and did say the coin search was tedious. However, it appears there is a shortage of games, so bought this anyway.

Don't know if I can get help, but thought I'd ask.

Thanks.

Re: Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/16/13 11:27 PM

I'm playing this game so I took a look at the strategy guide; I didn't remember the details about where to get the three keys. The first two keys you get from chests (one of the chests being where you have to insert the right number of coins) and the third key you are given after solving the triangular-piece puzzle. If you solved that puzzle and did not receive the third key, I am not sure what happened. There are quite a few keys in this game and it's not always easy keeping them all straight. wave

Re: Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/16/13 11:36 PM

Thanks, Marian. I finally got the third key, after filling the chest with 20 coins. Didn't see any mention of this in the guide.

Re: Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/16/13 11:39 PM

Great. It is mentioned in the guide, but such things can be missed, I know; there's a lot of info there.

I hope you enjoy the game. wave

Re: Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/18/13 12:29 AM

Ok. Am now with the cannon balls and trying to balance the weights. Am terrible with this kind of thing and the "skip" button hasn't appeared in a long time. Help! Thanks.

Re: Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/18/13 01:25 AM

Laurette, I don't have the game installed on my computer now so can't look at the walkthrough, but I remember in the guide there is a picture showing how many cannonballs go on the left, middle, and right. Also, have you found all 3 cannonballs for this puzzle? I started trying to do this puzzle and then finally realized that I needed 3 cannonballs rather than 2 - the puzzle was letting me move the cannonballs around anyway, even though I didn't have the total number yet (there should be 9 cannonballs in total). wave
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/27/13 01:20 AM

Got this in the BO/GO sale and feel I got a bargain. This is a very challenging game. Lots of locations, puzzles, and HO scenes. For those who don't care much for HO scenes, you may want to skip this one. It's a great story too. Have to confess that I made good use of Hints all through, particularly to find gold coins.

Re: Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/27/13 01:27 AM

I thought it was a good game too, Sparkle, even though there were too many hidden object scenes to my liking. wave

Re: Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 06/07/13 12:09 AM

Just finished this and loved everything about it.

Re: Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 06/07/13 12:24 AM

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the game, Patsy. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community