GB HOMEPAGE

Redemption Cemetery: Salvation of the Lost - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Redemption Cemetery: Salvation of the Lost - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/17/13 03:03 PM

You can download Redemption Cemetery: Salvation of the Lost here.

To view the comments and access the link to the Collector's Edition click here.

Quote:

Escape from a mystical cemetery in Redemption Cemetery: Salvation of the Lost! A late-night subway takes a bizarre turn when you suddenly find yourself in a strange cemetery. An otherworldly entity has summoned you to free the cemetery’s lost souls. And to make sure you finish the job, she’s holding your dog hostage! To earn your freedom, you must help three spirits resolve some unfinished business from the past. Will you succeed, or is this the end of the line? Find out in this thrilling Hidden Object game!

Check out our Blog Walkthrough

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Redemption Cemetery: Salvation of the Lost - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/17/13 03:25 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Redemption Cemetery: Salvation of the Lost - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/17/13 06:25 PM

Thanks, Ana smile
Posted By: menahune

Re: Redemption Cemetery: Salvation of the Lost - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/17/13 10:29 PM

has anybody been able to play this yet? I keep getting a runtime error about 10 minutes into the demo. Lots of folks on the BF forum describe the same problem

it looks like a game I'd like to play, and I have a free game coupon just waiting to be used

Janice

Re: Redemption Cemetery: Salvation of the Lost - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/17/13 10:51 PM

The game plays fine for me. I am sorry that you and others are having this problem. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, just in case that might help?

Otherwise, I would contact Customer Support so they can try to figure out what's going on. wave
Posted By: menahune

Re: Redemption Cemetery: Salvation of the Lost - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/18/13 02:51 AM

I did try uninstalling and reinstalling, but same error happened

I played thru the 60-minute demo of the Collectors' Edition with no problem - very curious. But I don't want to buy the Collector's Edition, I want the Standard Edition

Since I had no problem with the CE, I assume the error is with the SE game and not with my computer

hoping the techies at BF will fix the glitch soon

Janice

Re: Redemption Cemetery: Salvation of the Lost - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/18/13 03:05 AM

I will let you know if I see any updates. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community