GB HOMEPAGE

Family Tales: The Sisters - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Family Tales: The Sisters - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/20/13 02:54 PM

You can download Family Tales: The Sisters here.

Quote:

Over and over the same nightmare is following you: your sister Anna is trapped in a strange existence, begging you to help her escape. But what if these are not just random nightmares? Worried and stressed, you drive to your parents' house only to find it hollow and cold. As you try to follow the hints and footsteps left by your sister, the distant memories of childhood are conjured around you, and your sister’s story of psychological trauma is revealed. As you make your way through one empty, dilapidated room after another, you realize that the once familiar home of your family is now a terrifying psychiatric asylum, and you have somehow entered another world: the doom reality of the Dark Lord. Will you be able to find your sister and bring her back from this horrible reality? Can you stop the Dark Lord?

Non-linear puzzle adventure gameplay
Mind-boggling puzzles
Interesting storyline

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Family Tales: The Sisters - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/20/13 03:05 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Family Tales: The Sisters - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/20/13 08:56 PM

Thanks, Ana smile
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Family Tales: The Sisters - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/22/13 10:37 AM

Looks good Ana!
Posted By: Laurette

Re: Family Tales: The Sisters - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/26/13 12:52 AM

Am at the part which looks like a crane. When I use the hint, it keeps pointing to the crane arm. (this is after the cannon goes off). Can't find a w/t, so don't know what do do at this point. Thanks for any help.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Family Tales: The Sisters - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/26/13 01:01 AM

Sorry Laurette, with no wt to look at and I haven't played the game I can't help. Hopefully someone that has will be by soon. luck
Posted By: Laurette

Re: Family Tales: The Sisters - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/26/13 04:42 PM

BrownEyedTigre: Thanks. I went to the BF forum and found the solution. If anyone needs help with that part, let me know.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community