GB HOMEPAGE

BF Groupon

Posted By: exalthim2

BF Groupon - 05/27/13 01:50 AM

I bought a Groupon voucher for BF and it says it expires on May 27. I'm not sure if that means it expires tommorrow night, May 27 at midnight or if it expires tonight at midnight. Any thoughts would be appreciated
Kim
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: BF Groupon - 05/27/13 01:55 AM

Personally, I would use it today.
Posted By: Marian

Re: BF Groupon - 05/27/13 01:56 AM

I agree with Ana - you would be better off using it today, to be on the safe side. wave
Posted By: exalthim2

Re: BF Groupon - 05/27/13 03:44 AM

Thanks guys. You're right
Posted By: Sherlock

Re: BF Groupon - 05/27/13 03:57 AM

Usually, if a Groupon for BF, or another BF coupon, says it expires on a certain date, it will expire at 11:59 pm on the specified date. Even the present 2 for 1 sale says it expires on May 27th at 11:59 pm. grin
Posted By: Susie07

Re: BF Groupon - 05/27/13 02:01 PM

Hi, Sherlock!

Actually, the punch card coupons expire at the time the BFG email was sent. For instance, if the "you have earned a free game" email is dated March 31 at 11:28 a.m., that coupon would expire at 11:28 a.m. on May 30.

I only discovered that little tidbit when I tried to use a coupon after the time it expired but, when I contacted BFG, they kindly replaced it.

Susan

Posted By: Sherlock

Re: BF Groupon - 05/27/13 04:21 PM

You're right, Susan. I wasn't meaning to refer to the punch card coupons. Lucky for me, I did have one recently that was still good a day after it was to expire. grin
Posted By: Susie07

Re: BF Groupon - 05/27/13 04:33 PM

Hi, Sherlock!

You're lucky because I tried to use a punch card coupon in the evening when it had expired earlier that morning. I couldn't understand why the coupon wasn't valid because I knew I had not previously used it, so I contacted BFG. I was told that punch card coupons expire at the exact time the email is sent, which is the time you earned the free game.

Of course, even when the customer goofs, BFG always makes it right, so they sent me another coupon with no expiration date.

Susan
Posted By: Flo NS

Re: BF Groupon - 06/04/13 03:04 PM

I wasn't aware of the time element for these coupons. Maybe they should also include the time next to the date it expires.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community