GB HOMEPAGE

The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/27/13 03:02 PM

You can download The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes here.

Quote:

Seven gnomes wait in silence, holding a secret. Take up the hunt if you dare, and find the path to the Chamber of Fortune in The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes! According to legend, Edward J. Smith created a secret chamber deep underneath his estate before he mysteriously vanished. Will you be able to solve this mystery? Become a master explorer, and discover the truth in this exciting treasure hunting Hidden Object Adventure!
Become a treasure hunter
Avoid deadly traps
Beautiful graphics
Solve unique riddles and mini-games

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/27/13 03:13 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/27/13 05:00 PM

I played this and enjoyed it a lot, despite there being rather a lot of hidden object scenes lol

Re: The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/27/13 05:13 PM

Thanks for letting us know, Mad. I will check out the demo. wave
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/27/13 06:10 PM

Too many HOGs for me!

Re: The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/04/13 05:57 AM

An update has been released for this game:

Quote:
Great news! We now have a new PC version of The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes that fixes the following:

• Issues with the hammer disappearing in the cellar

wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community