GB HOMEPAGE

Giveaway - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Giveaway

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Giveaway - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Giveaway - 05/29/13 06:47 PM

We are giving away 10 activation codes for The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire courtesy of Viva Media.

Quote:
When Emerland is threatened by an evil sorcerer, you must unite the races of Elves, Humans, Dwarves and Mermaids to thwart his plans - only together can you challenge this calamitous conjurer.

When deciding to learn card magic at an old wizard’s school, you couldn’t have imagined that fate had chosen you as the savior of the world. Peace and harmony is spread throughout the land, until a wicked wizard unleashes his plot to destroy the world’s amulets and take control of the land for himself. To stop him you must travel to each realm within the kingdom and protect the amulets at all cost.

You will journey to the vast forest Kingdom of the Elves; climb mountains and wander through cave mazes to find the holy place of the Dwarves; sink to the ocean depths to protect the Kingdom of the Mermaids, and save the shrine of the Kingdom of the Humans from ruin.

Featuring an acclaimed mixture of pyramid solitaire and hidden object challenges, stunning graphics, a soothing soundtrack, and a fascinating storyline – it’s up to you to unite the races to battle the forces of darkness and defend Emerland!

To enter the giveaway, please post here first and then send an email (no PM's please) with Emerland in the subject and your member name in the body, to the email address in my profile.

All are welcome to enter.

The giveaway will end Sunday June 2nd at 9PM Central time and winners announced shortly thereafter.

Winners must claim their prize by June 9th so please check back here to see if you won. Any unclaimed prizes will be given to a runner-up.

Many thanks to Viva Media for this opportunity.

Good Luck everyone!

Ana rah
Posted By: Terri824

Re: Giveaway - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Giveaway - 05/29/13 07:06 PM

Hi. Looks like a fun game but since I won in the last giveaway I shall not participate in this one. Good luck to all and thank you Viva Media for your generosity, You've given away some really great games! urock
Terri

Re: Giveaway - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Giveaway - 05/29/13 07:40 PM

Terri, please feel free to participate. All are welcome!

Ana wave
Posted By: kjos

Re: Giveaway - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Giveaway - 05/29/13 07:54 PM

I'm in Ana.
Richard
Posted By: Mad

Re: Giveaway - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Giveaway - 05/29/13 07:56 PM

I won recently too, so won't enter for this one. But thank you Viva media and Gameboomers for another generous giveaway !! bravo

And very good luck to all who have a go !! thumbsup
Posted By: Marian

Re: Giveaway - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Giveaway - 05/29/13 08:07 PM

This is a really good solitaire game. Good luck to all who enter! thumbsup wave
Posted By: connie

Re: Giveaway - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Giveaway - 05/29/13 09:51 PM

Thanks Ana and Viva Media, email to follow. smile
Posted By: Cynder

Re: Giveaway - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Giveaway - 05/30/13 02:11 AM

I own this one and love it, so good luck to all entering. You'll enjoy it!
Posted By: 3dobermans

Re: Giveaway - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Giveaway - 05/30/13 02:29 AM

Count me in and thank you.
Posted By: copper

Re: Giveaway - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Giveaway - 05/30/13 08:41 PM

I just won in the last giveaway but this sounds so good !!! I can't resist trying again.

Thanks for the chance...copper
Posted By: JudyinCT

Re: Giveaway - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Giveaway - 05/31/13 07:51 PM

Thank you Viva Media, Gameboomers and Ana for another great giveaway. Email on the way...
Posted By: spankie

Re: Giveaway - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Giveaway - 06/01/13 03:31 PM

Sounds like a fun game, please count me in. Thank you Viva Media, Gameboomers and Ana!
Email on the way.
Posted By: flutist

Re: Giveaway - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Giveaway - 06/01/13 04:22 PM

Sounds good. I'm in.

Bets

Just sent email.
Posted By: IceHippo

Re: Giveaway - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Giveaway - 06/01/13 06:19 PM

Please count me in, Thanks!

-Ice Hippo

Re: Giveaway - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Giveaway - 06/01/13 06:20 PM

welcome to GameBoomers, IceHippo. smile Good luck with the giveaway! wave
Posted By: auntiegram

Re: Giveaway - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Giveaway - 06/02/13 04:45 AM

Oh I love the challange of a card game or two. lol I'm in!!!

Thanks Ana and Viva Media!!!

Good luck everybody!!!

wave
Nan
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Giveaway - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Giveaway - 06/02/13 12:28 PM

Thanks I'm in
Posted By: Flo NS

Re: Giveaway - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Giveaway - 06/02/13 06:14 PM

Me too!
Posted By: linda333

Re: Giveaway - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Giveaway - 06/02/13 07:15 PM

Count me in. Thanks to all...

Re: Giveaway - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Giveaway - 06/02/13 07:28 PM

linda333 I do not have an email from you. All others are in!

Ana wave

Re: Giveaway - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Giveaway - 06/03/13 04:20 AM

The winners are announced here.

Big thanks to Viva Media.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave

Re: Giveaway - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Giveaway - 06/03/13 04:27 AM

Thank you, Ana and Viva Media. thumbsup

Congratulations to the winners; I think you will really enjoy this game. dance wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community