GB HOMEPAGE

Dark Dimensions: City of Ash Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Dark Dimensions: City of Ash Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/01/13 03:08 PM

You can download Dark Dimensions: City of Ash Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
You've been studying the supernatural phenomenon known as dark dimensions since you were very young, hoping that they will eventually lead you to your missing family, but nothing has prepared you for the danger that awaits you in Phoenix Hill, California. Once a prosperous mining town in the 1950s, a volcanic eruption changed everything. Now its citizens are trapped as spirits of ash, unable to move on. Can you uncover the tragedy that caused this dark dimension to appear? While most of the inhabitants are friendly, one fiery ghost will do anything to stop you. Volcanic tremors are rumbling beneath your feet. Will the volcano erupt again? Watch your step in Dark Dimensions: City of Ash, a sizzling Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game.

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
Bonus chapter exploring mysterious forces
Integrated Strategy Guide
Downloadable wallpaper and soundtrack
Help Phoenix Hill rise from the ashes!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Dark Dimensions: City of Ash Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/01/13 03:15 PM

Thanks, Ana. This is the third in the series of Dark Dimensions games and I'm looking forward to trying the demo. wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Dark Dimensions: City of Ash Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/01/13 03:20 PM

You won't be disappointed!
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Dark Dimensions: City of Ash Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/01/13 04:36 PM

I did some of the trial earlier this morning. This is a definite buy!
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Dark Dimensions: City of Ash Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/01/13 06:24 PM

Hi, Ana!

No wonder I'm having trouble finding games to buy with my punch card coupons because there are so many really good CEs, I'm grabbing them up instead of waiting until the SE is released.

I wish BFG would have a 1-day sale where we can use 2 punch card coupons to purchase CEs. That would certainly solve my problem grin !

I did luck out yesterday, though, because I had a punch card coupon that was expiring, so I used it to buy "Family Tales: The Sisters" and I'm really enjoying it.

Susan

Re: Dark Dimensions: City of Ash Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/01/13 07:32 PM

Thanks for letting us know about the game, Ana. It sounds good! smile
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Dark Dimensions: City of Ash Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/01/13 10:02 PM

Thank you, Ana!

Marian,
I'm sure you're going to like this one! smile

Re: Dark Dimensions: City of Ash Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/01/13 11:05 PM

I'm sure I will too, smitty. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community