GB HOMEPAGE

Giveaway of the Day - Call of Atlantis Premium - June 1st Only

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Giveaway of the Day - Call of Atlantis Premium - June 1st Only - 06/01/13 03:24 PM

Todays GGOTD is a Match 3 called Call of Atlantis Premium.

You can download here.

Quote:
Atlantis is calling out to a true hero to save it from deadly peril in this long-awaited 3rd installment in the hit Atlantis Quest, The Rise of Atlantis series offering a unique blend of 3 popular gameplays. Set out on an exciting new quest in this spectacular mix of Match-3, Hidden Object and Adventure. Embark on a fascinating new journey around the ancient lands of Rome, Greece, Troy, Phoenicia, Babylon, Egypt and Carthage to acquire seven mysterious crystals of power. Appease Poseidon, the patron god of the Atlanteans, and save the legendary continent.

3rd installment in a hit Atlantis series
Unique mix of Match-3, Hidden Object and Adventure
Superb visual and sound effects
66 captivating levels with unlimited play
7 ancient lands to explore
Bonus animated screensaver
Heed the Call of Atlantis!

Please remember to download and activate today in order to get the game for free.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Giveaway of the Day - Call of Atlantis Premium - June 1st Only - 06/01/13 05:24 PM

Thanks, Ana. This is one of my favorite match 3 games. thumbsup wave
Posted By: flutist

Re: Giveaway of the Day - Call of Atlantis Premium - June 1st Only - 06/01/13 06:42 PM

I have Call of Atlantis. Are these two the same or does this one have more?

Re: Giveaway of the Day - Call of Atlantis Premium - June 1st Only - 06/01/13 06:46 PM

Originally Posted By: flutist
I have Call of Atlantis. Are these two the same or does this one have more?

Being as this is the Call of Atlantis Premium Edition, I suspect that there have been some enhancements made to this version; what exactly has been added, though, I am not sure. I'd say it's worth checking out to see what is different from the original version. wave
Posted By: PATSY

Re: Giveaway of the Day - Call of Atlantis Premium - June 1st Only - 06/01/13 07:03 PM

I'm sorry I checked it out. Too many ads and come-ons. I'll never get it all off my computer. McAffee stoped one. Thanks for trying though.

Re: Giveaway of the Day - Call of Atlantis Premium - June 1st Only - 06/01/13 07:10 PM

Patsy, you need to be careful what you click on. There are no ads no spyware, no malware or anything else that comes from downloading the free game. You need to scroll down the page to where it says "Download Call of Atlantis Premium Now". Do not click on anything else on the page.

Re: Giveaway of the Day - Call of Atlantis Premium - June 1st Only - 06/01/13 08:19 PM

I'm really having trouble opening the zip file. I keep getting "failed to connect" What am I doing wrong?

Bets

I don't get an orange icon.

Re: Giveaway of the Day - Call of Atlantis Premium - June 1st Only - 06/01/13 08:35 PM

Bets, searching around on their website, I found this:

Quote:
If you have difficulty downloading or activating a game you can try again later or do one of the following – for example once downloaded when you click on the dual activation and set up file you may get the message “Failed to connect. Please try again later” If this happens try re-booting your modem and/or router, failing that reboot your computer or clear out the internet cache, in particular the cookies for the game giveawayoftheday then re-try. If you use Firefox check to see if Internet Explorer isn’t set to off-line, this can also cause the above problem.

This might be applicable to your problem - if not, I'm not sure what else to suggest. wave

Re: Giveaway of the Day - Call of Atlantis Premium - June 1st Only - 06/01/13 09:35 PM

That's all I did Ana. I am still getting Freeride , and can't get rid of it.

Remember I am still having trouble with this Dell.So I never khow what's next.

Re: Giveaway of the Day - Call of Atlantis Premium - June 1st Only - 06/01/13 09:38 PM

I just tried it and no extra stuff. Did you get a zip file?

I think you are having issues unrelated to this Patsy. Maybe it's time to reinstall windows and start from scratch.

Re: Giveaway of the Day - Call of Atlantis Premium - June 1st Only - 06/01/13 09:51 PM

No zip file. Thanks Ana, I may have to

Re: Giveaway of the Day - Call of Atlantis Premium - June 1st Only - 06/01/13 10:22 PM

Patsy, see this screenshot here.

Re: Giveaway of the Day - Call of Atlantis Premium - June 1st Only - 06/02/13 05:59 PM

Never could get it even after cleaning out my cache and doing everything it said. Oh well.

Re: Giveaway of the Day - Call of Atlantis Premium - June 1st Only - 06/02/13 06:05 PM

Sorry, Bets. It will probably be a giveaway of the day again at some point. Maybe next time it will work. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community