GB HOMEPAGE

Enigma Agency: The Case of Shadows - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Enigma Agency: The Case of Shadows - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/02/13 02:46 PM

You can download Enigma Agency: The Case of Shadows here.

To view the comments and access the link to the Collector's Edition Click here.

Quote:
Track a missing detective through the jungles of Central America in Enigma Agency: The Case of Shadows. Who knows what ancient evil is lurking in the shadows? Become immersed in a world of mysticism, secrets and ancient curses. Interesting locations, an adventurous plot and mini-games await you in the jungle.

Unique Puzzles
Breathtaking adventure

Check out the Blog WAlkthrough here.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Enigma Agency: The Case of Shadows - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/02/13 03:29 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Enigma Agency: The Case of Shadows - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/02/13 04:08 PM

Thanks, Ana smile
Posted By: gamenut

Re: Enigma Agency: The Case of Shadows - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/02/13 04:43 PM

Don't know if this game gets better than when I first started it or not-quit playing after 15-20 min. Every time you 'go' to a new location there is a loading screen. Tedious that. Really just put me off playing more of the game.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Enigma Agency: The Case of Shadows - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/02/13 04:46 PM

I didn't experience that problem with the loading screen - or at least, nothing so much as to make it stand out from some other games I have played. wave
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Enigma Agency: The Case of Shadows - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/02/13 05:21 PM

H, gamenut!

Like Marian, I also don't remember a problem with new scenes taking a long time to load. Have you checked to make sure that your video drivers are up-to-date, because it would be a shame to miss out on this game if there is an easy fix?

Susan
© 2024 GameBoomers Community