copper
JudyinCT
Spankie
auntiegram
Winfrey
FloNS
IceHippo
flutist

Congratulations to you all and a big thanks to Viva Media.

Please send me an email (no PM) with your name and the email address that you wish your activation code to be sent to.

You have until June 9th to claim your code or it will be given to a runner-up.

Happy gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Winners - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Winners - 06/03/13 04:31 AM

Thank you, Ana and Viva Media. thumbsup

Congrats to the winners! Have fun! dance wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: Winners - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Winners - 06/03/13 08:02 AM

Fantastic and Well Done All Winners !! tomato

And many thanks to BrownEyedTigre and Viva Media grin
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Winners - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Winners - 06/03/13 10:28 AM

yay Congrats to Connie 3dobermans, copper, JudyinCT,
Spankie, auntiegram, Winfrey, FloNS, IceHippo, and flutist! yay
Posted By: connie

Re: Winners - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Winners - 06/03/13 11:24 AM

Thanks Ana and Viva Media, a nice surprise before we leave for hubby's scan this morning. Congrats to the other winners. happydance
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Winners - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Winners - 06/03/13 01:24 PM

Thanks Ana, GameBoomers and Viva Media. I like Solitaire games :-)
Posted By: spankie

Re: Winners - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Winners - 06/03/13 05:00 PM

Thanks Ana (email on the way), Gameboomers and Viva Media!
Woo hoo, I won a new game to play.

Congrats to Connie, 3dobermans, copper,JudyinCT, auntiegram, Winfrey, FloNS, IceHippo, and flutist.

Happy playing..... happydance happydance happydance
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Winners - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Winners - 06/03/13 05:03 PM

Judy, Winfrey, Connie and Spankie codes have been sent.
Posted By: JudyinCT

Re: Winners - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Winners - 06/03/13 05:06 PM

What a nice surprise. Thank you Gameboomers, Ana and Viva Media. Congratulations to the other winners!

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
Judy, Winfrey, Connie codes have been sent.

Got it... thanks, Ana.
Posted By: spankie

Re: Winners - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Winners - 06/03/13 05:28 PM

Thanks Ana,

Got the code, will give it a try a little later.
Congrats again to the winners and a big thanks to Viva, Ana and Gameboomers!
Posted By: Kayc

Re: Winners - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Winners - 06/03/13 06:56 PM

bravo Congratulations to the winners!smile

Kay
Posted By: flutist

Re: Winners - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Winners - 06/03/13 07:34 PM

yay What a great surprise. I needed that.

Bets
Posted By: copper

Re: Winners - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Winners - 06/03/13 08:11 PM

I don't believe it !! I won. Thank you so much Ana, Viva Media and Gameboomers. copper

Re: Winners - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Winners - 06/03/13 09:09 PM

I have an email to support... the code I have does not work... shows I owe $4.99 will let you know what they say

Re: Winners - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Winners - 06/03/13 10:12 PM

Did you copy and paste exactly as I sent it. Including the word EMERLAND?
Posted By: auntiegram

Re: Winners - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Winners - 06/03/13 10:14 PM

Thank you, thank you!!! Ana and Viva Media!!! A nice game to play while waiting for the rain to go away. lol

Congrats to all the other winners!!! May you enjoy as much as I know I will.

wave
Nan

Re: Winners - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Winners - 06/03/13 10:21 PM

yes... this is the discount code... correct?
Posted By: connie

Re: Winners - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Winners - 06/03/13 10:39 PM

Winfrey, copy and paste didn't work for me. When I typed it in myself it worked ok. I hope this helped.

Re: Winners - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Winners - 06/03/13 10:51 PM

Thanks Connie!

Re: Winners - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Winners - 06/04/13 12:01 AM

Thanks Connie... I did try that... I got an email from customer support saying they would try and have this fixed by tomorrow. I just sent another email... now I can't even log in... says wrong password but when I click on link to reset it.. I dont get the email link to do it... LOL... just adds a little excitement to my day :-)
Posted By: 3dobermans

Re: Winners - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Winners - 06/04/13 01:06 AM

Thanks Viva Media and thanks Ana for posting the giveaway.
Email sent.
Posted By: flutist

Re: Winners - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Winners - 06/04/13 02:33 AM

I tried and the first time it didn't work. I registered then tried again and got it. Looks like a fun game.

Bets

Re: Winners - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Winners - 06/04/13 02:47 AM

All codes are emailed except FloNS and IceHippo.

You guys are getting quicker! Love it. hearts
Posted By: IceHippo

Re: Winners - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Winners - 06/04/13 02:52 AM

Wow! Congrads to the other winners, thanks again to Ana for organizing this and thanks to Viva Media for their generosity.

-IceHippo
Posted By: Flo NS

Re: Winners - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Winners - 06/04/13 02:51 PM

Just noticing the win, will send e-mail shortly.

Thanks for the congrats all and conrats to all other winners. Looking forward to playing.

Re: Winners - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Winners - 06/04/13 03:07 PM

All codes are sent! woot Enjoy the game!

Re: Winners - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Winners - 06/05/13 05:45 PM

Ok, I am up and running now... customer service took good care of me :-)

Re: Winners - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Winners - 06/05/13 06:15 PM

yay Have fun playing Winfrey.
Posted By: auntiegram

Re: Winners - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Winners - 06/05/13 06:34 PM

Got my code and worked like a charm but didn't get an email with the activation code in it. So I just went back to Viva and looked up my account and there it was so I just copy/paste it and am now enjoying a lovely game or two or three of solitaire!!! happydance

wave
Nan

Re: Winners - The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - Winners - 06/05/13 06:47 PM

Have fun Nan!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community