GB HOMEPAGE

Rite of Passage: Child of the Forest - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Rite of Passage: Child of the Forest - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/14/13 02:59 PM

Today's game for Club Members , tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Rite of Passage: Child of the Forest Here.

Quote:

The town of Willow Ridge has long lived under everlasting night. Surrounded by a violent, dark forest, its only protection is the Great Lighthouse, which keeps the nightmarish trees at bay. Your husband Alan has been haunted by dreams of a ghostly woman beckoning him, believing she knows how to save the town. As he goes to investigate, a fire consumes the lighthouse! Was it sabotaged from inside the town - or by some darker force? Your search for answers will uncover the history of your town and the Forest Rite that has been a tradition for countless generations. Hold onto the light in Rite of Passage: Child of the Forest, a fantastic Hidden-Object Puzzle Adventure game!

Check out our Blog Walkthrough here.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: flutist

Re: Rite of Passage: Child of the Forest - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/14/13 03:11 PM

We are playing the CE version of this game and I highly recommend it.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Rite of Passage: Child of the Forest - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/14/13 03:21 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Rite of Passage: Child of the Forest - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/14/13 05:01 PM

Thanks, Ana smile
Posted By: bermag45

Re: Rite of Passage: Child of the Forest - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/14/13 05:43 PM

I have been waiting for this to come out as an SE and have bought it with a Game Coupon. It looks to be very good! wave thumbsup

Bernie happydance
Posted By: Jeanne

Re: Rite of Passage: Child of the Forest - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/14/13 07:06 PM

I played the CE version and liked it very much.
One of my favorite games this year!
Jeanne
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Rite of Passage: Child of the Forest - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/14/13 08:16 PM

Hi, Ana!

I played the CE and enjoyed it very much. The main game took me almost 6 hours to play so, compared to some of the CEs I've played recently where the main game only lasted just over 3 hours, I really felt as though I got my money's worth.

Susan
© 2024 GameBoomers Community