GB HOMEPAGE

Untold History: Descendant of the Sun Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Untold History: Descendant of the Sun Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/15/13 02:31 PM

You can download Untold History: Descendant of the Sun Collector's Edition here.

Quote:

Confront an ancient evil and uncover your true destiny in Untold History: Descendant of the Sun! You spent your whole life believing that you were an orphan. But one night, your world is changed forever when an unexpected visitor arrives with a startling revelation – you are the fabled Descendant of the Sun, rightful heir to the most powerful artifact in the world! But as you set out to retrieve it, you find yourself confronted by an ancient evil willing to do anything to get the artifact for itself. Each step of your journey will bring you closer to your true destiny in this gorgeous Hidden Object Adventure game!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
Realize your true potential in the bonus chapter
Stunning concept art
Gorgeous wallpapers
Remarkable musical soundtrack

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Untold History: Descendant of the Sun Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/15/13 03:02 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Untold History: Descendant of the Sun Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/15/13 04:10 PM

Just played a few minutes of demo, but don't think I'll be buying this CE. If all the HO scenes are like the first, I don't think I have the patience. Print in the list is too small and items are also small and not clearly defined. May reconsider when standard version is released since I have some punch card codes to redeem.

Re: Untold History: Descendant of the Sun Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/15/13 04:19 PM

Thanks, Sparkle. I'll be checking out the demo to see what I think. wave
Posted By: GBC

Re: Untold History: Descendant of the Sun Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/16/13 01:40 AM

Sparkle, my thoughts exactly.
Posted By: puzzler46

Re: Untold History: Descendant of the Sun Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/16/13 09:42 PM

I have to agree too. The quality of the CEs is so high that I am really spoiled. I did try the demo for about 25 minutes but don't feel it is worth the CE price.
Kathy
happydance
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Untold History: Descendant of the Sun Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/21/13 11:58 PM

I thought the game was OK, but I got it during the buy one get one free sale. I didn't think the hidden objects were any worse than usual and the Hint recharged quickly. The bonus gameplay took me about an hour and 15 minutes, but if you skip the puzzles it would take a lot less. The environment in the bonus game was a lot smaller than in the main part of the game.

One thing that was confusing was that the sun god in the game was named Helios, but most of the mythological aspects of the game seemed to be from Indian mythology, not Greek.

Re: Untold History: Descendant of the Sun Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/22/13 12:09 AM

Thanks for the info, Jenny; it's appreciated. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community