GB HOMEPAGE

Birthday Bash Giveaway - BigFish Activation Codes - Giveaway

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Birthday Bash Giveaway - BigFish Activation Codes - Giveaway - 06/19/13 02:30 PM

GameBoomers birthday bash continues by giving away 10 BigFish Activation codes to 10 lucky winners.

The codes are good for any Regular Game on BigFish.

To enter the giveaway, please post here first and then send an email (no PM's please) with Birthday in the subject and your member name in the body, to the email address in my profile.

All are welcome to enter.

The giveaway will end Sunday June 23rd at 9PM Central time and winners announced Monday morning.

Winners must claim their prize by June 30th so please check back here to see if you won. Any unclaimed prizes will be given to a runner-up.

Many thanks to the generosity of a GameBoomer who wishes to remain anonymous for giving us the codes to to giveaway! hearts

Good Luck everyone and birthday to GanmeBoomers!

Ana rah
Posted By: Marian

Re: Birthday Bash Giveaway - BigFish Activation Codes - Giveaway - 06/19/13 02:42 PM

Thanks, Ana. And a big thank you to the generous soul who decided to gift these codes. thanks wave

I will send you my entry - you have made me an offer I can't refuse. grin

luck everyone!
Posted By: Jeanne

Re: Birthday Bash Giveaway - BigFish Activation Codes - Giveaway - 06/19/13 03:10 PM

Wow. Thank you anonymous GameBoomer! Off to send my e-mail!
Happy Birthday,GameBoomers!
Jeanne
Posted By: menahune

Re: Birthday Bash Giveaway - BigFish Activation Codes - Giveaway - 06/19/13 04:16 PM

thanks to all at Gameboomers ... one of my favorite sites to visit

sending email today ... happy birthday
Janice
Posted By: flutist

Re: Birthday Bash Giveaway - BigFish Activation Codes - Giveaway - 06/19/13 04:50 PM

What a generous thing to do. Thanks to whoever.

I'm in.

Bets
Posted By: JKEerie

Re: Birthday Bash Giveaway - BigFish Activation Codes - Giveaway - 06/19/13 05:00 PM

The kindness and generosity of some people never ceases to amaze me! Thank you to our anonymous benefactor.

I'll toss my GB name into the hat!

JK
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Birthday Bash Giveaway - BigFish Activation Codes - Giveaway - 06/19/13 05:58 PM

Cool, I am in Thanks
Posted By: kjos

Re: Birthday Bash Giveaway - BigFish Activation Codes - Giveaway - 06/19/13 06:18 PM

I'm in to thanks Ana ,Richard
Posted By: Mad

Re: Birthday Bash Giveaway - BigFish Activation Codes - Giveaway - 06/19/13 07:01 PM

Wow !! Thank you "Anonymous Gameboomer" and also BrownEyedTigre happydance

I still have quite a few BigFish games not yet played so I won't enter but GOOD LUCK to all who do bravo
Posted By: linda333

Re: Birthday Bash Giveaway - BigFish Activation Codes - Giveaway - 06/19/13 07:29 PM

I will send off e-mail immediately. Thanks...
Posted By: Kayc

Re: Birthday Bash Giveaway - BigFish Activation Codes - Giveaway - 06/19/13 09:13 PM

Thanks Ana and Anonymous Gameboomer! I'm in.

Happy Birthday Gameboomers! happydance

Kay
Posted By: MaG

Re: Birthday Bash Giveaway - BigFish Activation Codes - Giveaway - 06/19/13 09:18 PM

Thanks to the donor. kissy

Thanks Ana.
Posted By: Newgames

Re: Birthday Bash Giveaway - BigFish Activation Codes - Giveaway - 06/19/13 10:03 PM

Happy Birthday Gameboomers !! birthday

Thank you to the donor and to Ana rah

I am in and email sent.
Posted By: exalthim2

Re: Birthday Bash Giveaway - BigFish Activation Codes - Giveaway - 06/20/13 03:54 AM

wow, what a great thing to give gifts on your birthday. I'm in and birthday and many more. Thank you
Kim
Posted By: Cynder

Re: Birthday Bash Giveaway - BigFish Activation Codes - Giveaway - 06/20/13 09:14 AM

Thanks to you, Ana, and our wonderful donator! This time I will check back! Happy Birthday, Boomers!
Posted By: SharonB

Re: Birthday Bash Giveaway - BigFish Activation Codes - Giveaway - 06/20/13 11:46 AM

Count me in. Thank you anonymous donor and Ana.
Happy Birthday to Gameboomers!
Posted By: GBC

Re: Birthday Bash Giveaway - BigFish Activation Codes - Giveaway - 06/20/13 02:37 PM

Thanks Ana and the wonderful donor, I'm in!
Posted By: judith

Re: Birthday Bash Giveaway - BigFish Activation Codes - Giveaway - 06/20/13 05:18 PM

Wow!! This is so generous. I'm in, email to follow Ana. Thanks
Posted By: michele rose

Re: Birthday Bash Giveaway - BigFish Activation Codes - Giveaway - 06/20/13 07:39 PM

Thanks to the Big Heart flowers of the anonymous GB !
I'm in!
Posted By: carlahelp

Re: Birthday Bash Giveaway - BigFish Activation Codes - Giveaway - 06/21/13 01:35 PM

Thanks Ana And the donor. I'm IN.
Posted By: Adorable

Re: Birthday Bash Giveaway - BigFish Activation Codes - Giveaway - 06/22/13 06:50 PM

I guess since today (Saturday) is my birthday I'll send you an email to try my luck!!
Posted By: deer721

Re: Birthday Bash Giveaway - BigFish Activation Codes - Giveaway - 06/22/13 08:43 PM

Cool! Thanks for the chance. Happy birthday Gameboomers!

Denise
Posted By: JudyinCT

Re: Birthday Bash Giveaway - BigFish Activation Codes - Giveaway - 06/23/13 12:11 AM

Happy Birthday Gameboomers!

Thanks to the anonymous Gameboomer for their generous gift. Email on the way...
Posted By: auntiegram

Re: Birthday Bash Giveaway - BigFish Activation Codes - Giveaway - 06/23/13 01:16 AM

Very nice of someone to do this. I'm in!!!

wave
Nan

Re: Birthday Bash Giveaway - BigFish Activation Codes - Giveaway - 06/23/13 02:55 AM

All emails in so far.
Posted By: lexxy

Re: Birthday Bash Giveaway - BigFish Activation Codes - Giveaway - 06/23/13 12:53 PM

I hope I am not too late to take a chance. I want in this giveaway.
Posted By: joanieS

Re: Birthday Bash Giveaway - BigFish Activation Codes - Giveaway - 06/23/13 01:35 PM

Thank heaven! In under the wire.....count me in and thanks! woozy
Posted By: k28d13j11

Re: Birthday Bash Giveaway - BigFish Activation Codes - Giveaway - 06/23/13 03:54 PM

Hello,
thanks to everyone for this chance to win a free game from big fish. and I am in

kathy

Re: Birthday Bash Giveaway - BigFish Activation Codes - Giveaway - 06/24/13 03:45 PM

The winners are announced here.

Big thanks to the donator of the codes! hearts
© 2024 GameBoomers Community