GB HOMEPAGE

Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/04/13 02:30 PM

You can download Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition here.

Quote:

Solve the mystery of a seaside town and uncover your lost memories in Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory! After waking up on a deserted beach with no memory of who you are, you set out to find the one person who can help you. But when you arrive at the nearest seaside town, you learn that memory loss isn't your only problem. The village is buzzing with reports of terrifying "sea people," and uncovering the truth behind these strange creatures might just be the key to recovering your own lost memories. Hold your breath and dive into this thrilling Hidden Object Adventure game!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
Face a deadly threat from the deep in the bonus game!
Gorgeous wallpapers, screensavers, and concept art
Downloadable music from the game
An integrated Strategy Guide

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/04/13 02:40 PM

Thanks, Ana. The developer is Blam, who also brought us Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart, The Keepers: The Order's Last Secret, European Mystery: Scent of Desire, and several other games as well. thumbsup wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/04/13 03:43 PM

Thanks, Ana wave
Posted By: Starcom

Re: Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/05/13 01:45 AM

Went to buy this game and I noticed that they adding a Tax to this game, is this something new? Or is just for this one day sale?
I am a bit confused, I hope this tax charge is not something permanent.

Re: Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/05/13 02:09 AM

At the present moment here in the States, depending on which state you live in, you either do or do not have taxes added to your purchase. I was under the impression (but I could be mistaken) that Canadian customers always had a tax added on at Big Fish. Were you placing the order in American dollars or in CAD? wave

Re: Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/05/13 02:17 AM

Placing the Order in CAD, and never ever had to pay taxes before, well I will let this one go buy and see if this happens on future purchases, it's not the $1.11 tax that will break the piggy bank but it is the principle of things, we pay enough taxes already, arrgh mad

Re: Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/05/13 02:19 AM

Bigfish doesn't make the tax rules. The individual countries and states do. They are required to charge what the law states.

Re: Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/05/13 02:20 AM

Very true, Ana. wave

Re: Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/05/13 02:32 AM

Absolutely agree with you regarding it's not BF's fault, just wondering why all of sudden... again, will wait and see if... and then rethink my future game plan.

Thanks for your quick responses.

Happy July 4th to all the Americans on this forum.

Re: Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/05/13 05:06 AM

Thank you, Starcom. smile
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/05/13 04:11 PM

Hi, Marian!

This is definitely something new because I have been alternating between paying in Canadian dollars and US dollars, depending on the exchange rate, and I have never been charged sales tax before. The last game I purchased without using a coupon or Game Club Credits was on June 9, and no sales tax was charged.

Susan

Re: Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/05/13 04:14 PM

Thank you for that information, Susan. wave
Posted By: dorish

Re: Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/05/13 04:46 PM

I also noticed the added tax which we have never had to pay before.

Doreen
Posted By: bermag45

Re: Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/05/13 05:38 PM

I've been paying UK tax for a very long time now on the BF games I've bought. It's not a lot, about 13 pence I think. wave thumbsup

Bernie happydance

Re: Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/05/13 07:29 PM

Hi, Doreen!

I'm guessing that the provincial Liberal government is so desperate for money that they contacted every online US retailer and instructed them to collect the 13% HST on all downloads because BFG wasn't charging any tax in June.

Susan

Re: Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/05/13 10:39 PM

Yup Susie07 is right, our WONDERFULL Provincial Govt. gave us a very nice Canada Birthday gift by yet collecting yet more taxes, guess who I will NOT be voting for coming the next Prov. Elections.

bermag45, unless my exchange calculator is on the Fritz, 21 pence = 0.21 cents CDN. , I could live with that, for us it will now be in the ballpark figure of:

SE games: $7.15 + 0.93 cents tax
CE games: $14.29 + $1.86 tax

Anyway, enough of my rant, not any bodies fault here, and definitely not BF's fault or any other Company, they have to follow the rules or risk loosing their License.
Posted By: dorish

Re: Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/06/13 12:41 PM

Yes, I am always telling my husband that we are the government's piggy bank Nuff said.

Doreen

Re: Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/06/13 04:24 PM

Hi, Starcom!

I have never voted for that bunch of crooks but, unfortunately, I can't escape their tax grabs.

I wonder why BFG didn't inform their Canadian members that this was coming instead of springing it on us unexpectedly.

Susan

Re: Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/09/13 06:16 PM

An update is available for this game:

Quote:
Great news! A new PC version is available for Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition! This latest version addresses the issues with the strategy guide crashing on pages 26/27.

To ensure you are playing the newest version, please uninstall and reinstall the game.

wave

Re: Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/09/13 06:34 PM

Thanks Marian!

Ana wave

Re: Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/17/13 12:04 AM

Just an update on my Rant regarding having to pay taxes on Games, don't know if the Ontario Govt. had a change of heart or? , don’t know the whole story yet, but anyways, I received two separate Emails from PayPal (the method I choose to pay) via BF that the Tax portion has been refunded to my account.

Also, when I bought 2 games 2 and 3 days ago, I was not charged any taxes, go figure, not complaining mind you, I just feel that I am taking part in an X-File scared episode.

Take care

Re: Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/17/13 12:11 AM

Great news Starcom! Thanks for letting us know.

Ana wave

Re: Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/17/13 12:14 AM

Very interesting, Starcom. wave

Re: Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/18/13 03:48 PM

Hi, Starcom!

Thanks for the heads up.

I purchased 2 games yesterday during BFG's one-day members' sale and was not charged sales tax. I pay for all of my purchases by credit card so, after reading your post, I checked my credit card statement online and received a credit for the tax I paid on July 5.

I have no idea what happened, but I'm glad those of us who live in Ontario are no longer being charged 13% HST, especially since the U.S. exchange rater has increased.

Susan
© 2024 GameBoomers Community