family, the solution is random so there is no specific answer to your question. YOu just need to follow Margie's steps:
In this game you need to rotate the disks so the numbers on the inside disk match the sums of all the smaller disks beneath them.
• The solutions are random but the method is all the same.
• The outer ring does not move so it is best to start matching numbers at the bottom of the scene since there are so many combinations to figure out.
• I would always start looking for the highest numbers first since they would have less numbers that add up to a higher amount.
• Once you're done with the biggest ring, make sure that you check all the numbers out before moving on to the next wheel.
• Keep moving all the wheels around until you get the right combinations. Please look at the screenshots to see some random solution.