GB HOMEPAGE

Farm Mystery: The Happy Orchard Nightmare - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Farm Mystery: The Happy Orchard Nightmare - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/08/13 02:55 PM

You can download Farm Mystery: The Happy Orchard Nightmare here.

Quote:
If you go down to the farm tonight you’re in for a big surprise! Everything is not what it seems down on Happy Orchard Farm, as residents of the local town have mysteriously disappeared. Is there an innocent explanation, or could the farm be at the mercy of supernatural forces? It’s up to you to discover the secrets of the farm and uncover the chilling mystery! Search for objects, collect key items, and solve mini-games and puzzles all set in the seemingly haunted farm. Can you conquer your fears and discover the truth in this thrilling supernatural adventure game?

20 chilling adventure screens
15 unique hidden object scenes
15 challenging mini-games
Strong characters with a dark and mysterious plot!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Farm Mystery: The Happy Orchard Nightmare - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/08/13 03:24 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Farm Mystery: The Happy Orchard Nightmare - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/08/13 03:58 PM

Thanks, Ana smile
Posted By: Penny Lane

Re: Farm Mystery: The Happy Orchard Nightmare - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/09/13 03:40 PM

Help! I'm stuck! I have gone through the mine shaft into the barn area and then into the cemetery. I opened a grave and I need a ladder to go down. There is a broken ladder in the scarecrow area but it needs wood to be fixed. I can't find any wood to fix it! I have tried going back to the house but I can't find a way out of the mine. There is no other way that I haven't yet been to. If I am remembering correctly I got to the mine through a floor opening in the pantry in the house. But how do I get back up there? think I need to get the ladder fixed with wood to continue on.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Farm Mystery: The Happy Orchard Nightmare - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/09/13 03:56 PM

Penny, this should help you.

Ana wave
Posted By: Penny Lane

Re: Farm Mystery: The Happy Orchard Nightmare - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/09/13 04:09 PM

I knew that there had to be a place that I missed! It was misleading because the arrow didn't point in that direction. I had forgotten that the horseshoe game was in that hidden area! Thanks so much Ana! bravo thanks
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Farm Mystery: The Happy Orchard Nightmare - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/10/13 08:15 AM

No option for choice of difficulty - only the Easy option - otherwise it could have been a good game but not for me cos it showed you by sparkles and cursor change what to do next - I like to work all that out for myself.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community