GB HOMEPAGE

Final Cut: Encore Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Final Cut: Encore Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/11/13 08:03 AM

You can download Final Cut: Encore Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Your murderous half-sister has escaped, and you've got the last piece of your father's treacherous film projector. The breakout success story returns for an encore as you uncover the truth about your father's dark secrets and find out who’s really behind his death and his deadly invention in Final Cut: Encore.

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
Step into your sister's shoes in the bonus game
Collect film strips and other achievements
Downloadable soundtracks and screensavers
Bonus wallpapers and concept art
Integrated Strategy Guide

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Final Cut: Encore Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/11/13 12:17 PM

Τhanks Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Final Cut: Encore Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/11/13 02:24 PM

Thanks, Ana. The developer is Eipix, and this is the sequel to Final Cut: Death on the Silver Screen. wave
Posted By: GBC

Re: Final Cut: Encore Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/11/13 03:13 PM

Thanks Ana, thanks Marian, played some of the demo, liked it, bought it. I enjoyed the first Final Cut and this is just as good if not better. I like the way a lot of the new games are adding puzzles as an alternative to HOs. as some don't buy games if there are too many.

Re: Final Cut: Encore Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/11/13 04:43 PM

Enjoy the game, Gail. smile
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Final Cut: Encore Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/11/13 05:38 PM

Thoroughly enjoyed the previous "Final Cut" and will be picking this one up as soon as my Game Club Membership Credit becomes available. thumbsup
Posted By: Jeanne

Re: Final Cut: Encore Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/11/13 10:15 PM

Just played the demo of this one and will be purchasing. Lots to do, items to collect, rooms that "change" their appearance. I appreciate a game that throws in something a little different. Although, didn't another game do the changing room idea? Secrets of the Dark maybe?

I like this developers games. Just finished Linden Shades: Off the Record CE and found it most enjoyable as well.
Jeanne

Re: Final Cut: Encore Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/11/13 11:27 PM

The changing-room idea was indeed in Secrets of the Dark. smile
Posted By: gatsbygirl

Re: Final Cut: Encore Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/17/13 11:14 PM

Sparkle, I am playing the first one now on my tablet and I am really enjoying it. Didn't know there is a sequel. I will have to play this one too!

Re: Final Cut: Encore Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/17/13 11:32 PM

This sequel is supposedly very good. wave
Posted By: lakecat

Re: Final Cut: Encore Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/18/13 12:08 AM

i enjoyed this game very much and recommend it. If you are tired of HO's you can do match 3 instead. The extras are better, I think than most these days. The interview with the developer is funny. I like these guys! I noticed that Linden shades is from the same developers and plan to purchase it.(At least I think I'm correct in that.)I play the casual mode and it has a interactive map that even tells you where you've missed the bonus objects. A good amount of handholding if you need it. I'm sure it is more challanging on the other 2 levels of play.

Re: Final Cut: Encore Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/18/13 12:14 AM

Yes, Off the Record: Linden Shades is from the same developers (Eipix).

I like it when they have interviews with the developers. wave
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Final Cut: Encore Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/18/13 07:57 AM

It's an excellent game.
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Final Cut: Encore Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/24/13 12:53 AM

I think I heard Nancy Drew's voice in this game.

Re: Final Cut: Encore Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/24/13 12:59 AM

You did, Guybrush - it's Lani Minella, the voice of Nancy Drew. Her voice was in the first Final Cut game too. wave
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Final Cut: Encore Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/24/13 01:17 AM

I enjoyed the game but didn't find most of the film strips or all the clovers.
Posted By: SharonB

Re: Final Cut: Encore Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/24/13 03:55 AM

I have the first one, but haven't played it yet. I'm going to get it after I get my credit this month -- or maybe next month when I'll have 2 credits!

In Casual Games I'm currently playing Phenomenon: Meteorite. This is a good game but too hard for me without the hint button and/or strategy guide (which I have). I honestly don't know how other people figure all this stuff out without help!
Posted By: Tally Ho

Re: Final Cut: Encore Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/26/13 02:56 PM

I finally gave up and uninstalled this game. It was constantly freezing the computer.

Re: Final Cut: Encore Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/26/13 03:31 PM

Sorry about the technical problems, Tally Ho. frown
Posted By: cassadaga

Re: Final Cut: Encore Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/27/13 03:05 PM

This is one of the better Casual Games I've played. You can't just click your way through it in the usual Casual Game pattern. This one got a few twists that are fun.
Posted By: SharonB

Re: Final Cut: Encore Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/28/13 02:12 PM

I ended up buying the game today, because of the sale on BF. I was trying out the options and was told I couldn't do high resolution as my computer did not support hi-def. What a put down. By a game no less. I feel thoroughly chastized and I'm wondering what the requirements are to have hi-def... Still struggling to save for next pc.

Sharon catrub

Re: Final Cut: Encore Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/28/13 03:54 PM

Sharon, just like watching Hi-Def on your TV, you need to have a Hi-Def monitor. If you do not have a new Hi-Def monitor you will not be able to view it in that mode.

Re: Final Cut: Encore Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/28/13 04:31 PM

Sharon, don't feel badly, I was rejected too for Hi-Def. grin
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Final Cut: Encore Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/04/13 06:50 PM

Just finished the game. It's a winner, just as the first one was. And according to the "Secret Eipix Gameplay Chapter" in the Extras, a 3rd installment is in the works.

Re: Final Cut: Encore Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/04/13 06:51 PM

Glad you enjoyed it Sparkle!

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community