GB HOMEPAGE

Untold History: Descendant of the Sun - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Untold History: Descendant of the Sun - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/14/13 02:56 PM

You can download Untold History: Descendant of the Sun here.

To view the comments and access the link to the Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Confront an ancient evil and uncover your true destiny in Untold History: Descendant of the Sun! You spent your whole life believing that you were an orphan. But one night, your world is changed forever when an unexpected visitor arrives with a startling revelation – you are the fabled Descendant of the Sun, rightful heir to the most powerful artifact in the world! But as you set out to retrieve it, you find yourself confronted by an ancient evil willing to do anything to get the artifact for itself. Each step of your journey will bring you closer to your true destiny in this gorgeous Hidden Object Adventure game!

Check out our Blog Walkthrough here.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Untold History: Descendant of the Sun - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/14/13 03:01 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: GBC

Re: Untold History: Descendant of the Sun - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/14/13 03:05 PM

Missed buying the CE so I grabbed this one up with a punchcard credit. I'm stocking up the weekend. lol
Posted By: Marian

Re: Untold History: Descendant of the Sun - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/14/13 04:00 PM

Sounds great, Gail. yay
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Untold History: Descendant of the Sun - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/14/13 06:11 PM

It's a winner for me - I will be buying this one tomorrow with a punch card coupon!
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Untold History: Descendant of the Sun - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/14/13 09:18 PM

Thanks, Ana smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community