GB HOMEPAGE

League of Light: Dark Omens Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

League of Light: Dark Omens Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/20/13 03:10 PM

You can download League of Light: Dark Omens Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
The year is 1866. You've travelled for days to reach a castle hidden deep in the Carpathian Mountains only to discover you've been asked to join the mysterious League of Light, a secret group dedicated to fighting dark forces. You've barely said yes before you're sent on your first mission, to investigate a beast that is terrorizing the mountain village of Sorrow's Well. Is this beast real? Who's behind it? What's really going on in the Dark Lord's castle on the hill? No one ever said being in the League would be easy! Face supernatural beasts in the League of Light: Dark Omens, a dark Hidden-Object Puzzle Adventure game.

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
Bonus chapter featuring the kingdom of the dwarves
Downloadable Soundtrack
Concept Art Gallery
Downloadable Wallpapers

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: League of Light: Dark Omens Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/20/13 03:46 PM

Thanks, Ana. The developer is Mariaglorum, who also brought us Mystery of the Ancients: Curse of the Black Water. wave

Re: League of Light: Dark Omens Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/20/13 03:52 PM

It's an enjoyable game!

Ana wave

Re: League of Light: Dark Omens Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/20/13 04:30 PM

I'm looking forward to checking it out - thanks, Ana! thumbsup
Posted By: GBC

Re: League of Light: Dark Omens Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/20/13 07:48 PM

Thanks Ana and Marian. This is a great game. Beta tested it and I've been waiting for it. Taking advantage of the special today....buy one, get one. woot

Re: League of Light: Dark Omens Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/20/13 08:39 PM

Sounds good, Gail - and you can't beat the price today. happydance wave
Posted By: Jeanne

Re: League of Light: Dark Omens Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/06/13 07:30 PM

Just finished this one. Got it last week end during the sale. Very enjoyable! Storyline was good, which is a must for me, and a very substantial bonus chapter as well. This is my favorite game so far from this developer.
Jeanne

Re: League of Light: Dark Omens Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/06/13 08:37 PM

Thanks, Jeanne. I loved Mystery of the Ancients: Curse of the Black Water, so I am really looking forward to playing this. wave
Posted By: Susie07

Re: League of Light: Dark Omens Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/06/13 09:25 PM

Hi, Marian!

I also just finished playing and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was one of my freebies during BFG's "Buy One Get One Free" sales, but it's well worth the CE price tag as the bonus game took me almost 2 hours to complete.

The HO scenes alternate between finding the list of HOs and finding the shaded out objects to use and obtain the other shaded out objects.

Susan

Re: League of Light: Dark Omens Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/06/13 09:36 PM

That sounds like quite a substantial bonus chapter. Thanks for the info. smile
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: League of Light: Dark Omens Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/07/13 10:32 AM

I watched the video. It looks good! Thanks Ana. wave
Posted By: smitty145

Re: League of Light: Dark Omens Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/10/13 12:01 PM

This game is awesome! I just finished last night and really enjoyed it. Find 34 owls and 20 puzzle pieces during play. I found all the owls but missed 5 puzzle pieces..... headscratch The alternating HO Scenes, as Susie mentioned above, were fun.
I definitely recommend grabbing this, especially since it's another sale weekend. thumbsup

Re: League of Light: Dark Omens Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/10/13 02:46 PM

Glad you enjoyed it smitty!

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community