GB HOMEPAGE

Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/31/13 03:00 PM

You can download Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisone here.

Quote:
Natalie Cole, a young writer, is late to board the ship that was to take her home to America. Already depressed by a chain of misfortunes, Natalie becomes absolutely despondent. Just when she is about to give up hope of getting home, she meets a captain at the port who is sailing a cargo ship to her very same destination, and he invites her to sail along with him and his crew. Natalie, relieved at her good fortune, agrees. Little does she know, this random stroke of good luck hasn't come without a price. Natalie has unwittingly embarked on a dangerous and exciting journey where she must prevent ancient evil from awakening inside a mysterious antique collection on board the cargo ship! Can Natalie save the crew and its captain from evil spirits and still return home?

Enjoy puzzles and mini games!
Captivating and outstanding storyline
Fascinating quests

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/31/13 03:06 PM

Thanks, Ana. I haven't looked at this game yet, but folks are saying that although there are hidden object scenes in the game, overall there is more of an adventure-lite feel to it. Maybe someone here will be able to confirm that. wave
Posted By: colpet

Re: Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/31/13 08:58 PM

So far the poor reviews at BigFish have me interested. I find that usually means a more difficult game. I'm going to try the demo.
Copatros Hidden Village was a good example of a game I enjoyed despite it's poor BF score.
I'm playing the new Mystery Trackers right now and am disappointed at some of the puzzles. Many of the combination codes are written right beside the lock.

Re: Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/31/13 09:09 PM

Thanks for letting us know that you enjoyed Copatros. Let us know what you think of Night Mysteries. wave
Posted By: PATSY

Re: Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/31/13 10:42 PM

didn't really care for this game.Bad graphics, like hand drawn.

Re: Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/01/13 12:01 AM

Thanks, Patsy - we appreciate all opinions, whether positive or negative. wave
Posted By: colpet

Re: Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/01/13 11:56 PM

Played about 1/2 hour of the demo. I like the game. Will probably buy it. The graphics were ok, the HOS had some odd names, but I got there in the end. Seems to have lots to explore and do.

Re: Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/02/13 12:00 AM

Sounds good, colpet. If you buy it, I hope you enjoy it. wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/02/13 10:45 AM

It looks like a fun game. I liked the puzzles.
Posted By: Laurette

Re: Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/11/13 11:35 PM

Does anybody know of a w/t for this game? Am trying to find all pieces of medallion. Hint button keeps showing me the broken medallion, not where the last piece is.

Thanks for any help.

Re: Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/11/13 11:46 PM

Hi Laurette,

Would this thread help you with your problem? Let us know. wave
Posted By: Laurette

Re: Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/12/13 12:02 AM

Thanks, Marian. Looked at BF site and replied to last person, stating it was under a table. Mentioned I did not see a table - only a bed, desk and a place where there were spiders. Will let you know if I find it.

Found my last piece! Was on the wall-mounted "trophy."

Re: Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/12/13 12:26 AM

Glad you found it, Laurette. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community