GB HOMEPAGE

Game Giveaway of the Day - The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen - August 3rd Only

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Game Giveaway of the Day - The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen - August 3rd Only - 08/03/13 04:12 PM

Todays GGOTD is a FROG game called The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen.

You can download Here.
Use the link that is in the middle of the page that says Download The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen Now. Do not use any other link for downloads.

You can review the comments of the game here.

Quote:
The once prosperous and happy kingdom has succumbed to darkness and despair. The Heart of the Kingdom – the magic crystal that used to be the only source of light and hope – has been destroyed by the villain. The disheartened and impoverished King decides to marry his daughter to a stranger in exchange for a chest of gold. Sensing the stranger’s evil, the Princess writes to Munchausen who must now stop the wedding and save the Kingdom in The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen!

Features:

Dozens of unique mini-games.
Challenging brain-teasers.
Association-based hidden object search.
Beautiful animation.
Restore the Heart of the Kingdom!

In order to get the game for free you must download and activate today.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Game Giveaway of the Day - The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen - August 3rd Only - 08/03/13 04:21 PM

Thanks, Ana. I haven't played this, but I remember reading that many people thought this was a delightful game. It's great to see this as a giveaway. wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Game Giveaway of the Day - The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen - August 3rd Only - 08/03/13 10:39 PM

Thanks, Ana wave
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Game Giveaway of the Day - The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen - August 3rd Only - 08/04/13 12:15 AM

Thanks Ana. Downloaded and activated. This looks like a nice change from all the spooky games I have been playing lately.
Cathy wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community