GB HOMEPAGE

9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/04/13 02:51 PM

You can download 9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek here.

Quote:
A paranormal private investigator receives a frantic call from her reporter friend Helen, who pleas in a terrified voice for her to leave immediately for the coastal town of Serpent Creek. Urged by her friend's desperate request, the detective arrives at her destination only to find no trace of Helen. Strangely enough, no one from the sleepy town seems to remember seeing the blonde reporter. Weirder still, the town's streets are crawling with snakes, the citizens seem to be sleepwalking through life, and the ground shakes with violent tremors. Can the detective save her friend, reveal the corruption and hidden agendas of the town's citizens, and stop an evil plot to bring the Snake God back to our world?
Mysterious crime storyline set in 1950s America
Clever mini-games and breathtaking plot twists
Unique Detective Mode and Detective's Journal

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: 9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/04/13 03:21 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: GBC

Re: 9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/04/13 08:24 PM

Thanks Ana, thanks Marian, I started playing the Demo and didn't stop. I like this game. Good story. HO's have some interaction, puzzles are good and the game is great for a SE. I have punch card credits but took advantage of the 40% off today. woot

Re: 9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/04/13 08:46 PM

Thanks for letting us know, Gail. happydance
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: 9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/04/13 11:00 PM

Don't be dissuaded by the file size for this game or the comic book style graphics. I almost passed it up, but checked BFG forum and found that reviews were pretty good. This is a nice long game. Good voice overs, choice of gameplay, map, hints outside HO scenes. HO scenes are fairly easy as are puzzles. The story is good and there are lots of locations to unlock and explore. Highly recommend.

Re: 9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/04/13 11:04 PM

Thanks, Sparkle. It sounds like a good use of a punchcard coupon. wave
Posted By: GBC

Re: 9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/04/13 11:56 PM

Finished the game. It was a pretty good length. I enjoyed it very much. thumbsup
Posted By: lakecat

Re: 9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/05/13 12:18 AM

Played the demo on this one and am on the fence (demo lasted 45min.) It comes to us from the good people of Artifex Mundi, who brought us: Dark Arcana: The Carnival, Enigmatis: Ghosts of Maple Creek, Nightmares from the Deep: Cursed Heart, and Abyss: Wraithes of Eden.

If you are creeped out about snakes, think twice before buying it!

Re: 9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/05/13 12:34 AM

I don't like snakes in my life, but I don't mind snakes in my games. grin
Posted By: bermag45

Re: 9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/05/13 06:01 PM

Thanks for the thumbs-up on this game Boomers. Have just bought it with a coupon! thumbsup wave

Bernie happydance

Re: 9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/05/13 06:15 PM

I hope you enjoy it, Bernie. smile
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: 9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/08/13 10:16 AM

Another spooky game. Video looks great!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community