GB HOMEPAGE

Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/10/13 02:17 PM

You can download the Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink Collector's Edition here.

Quote:

Earthquakes are causing cities around the world to crumble! Dr. Ambrose Ink, one of the foremost scientific minds, has vowed to stop this unnatural phenomenon. All the clues point to Castle Barber, overlooking the quiet mountain town of Hochwald. Shortly after arriving though, Dr. Ink vanishes. Now it's up to you, Agent Evangeline Glass, to save him. You'll have to think fast to outwit soldiers, golems, and a crafty mechanical genius who always plans one step ahead. Stop the earthquakes before more cities fall in this thrilling Hidden-Object Puzzle Adventure game.

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
Collectibles and achievements
Downloadable wallpapers and soundtrack
A bonus chapter featuring the prequel to the main story!
Can you solve the castle's mysteries?

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: GBC

Re: Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/10/13 03:09 PM

Thanks Ana, this got some bad reviews over at BF and I have no idea why. I played the demo for 35 minutes and I really like this game. I don't find it boring at all. There's lots to do, story is good and graphics are great. Off to press the buy button. yes

Re: Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/10/13 03:17 PM

I wrote the guide for it and I enjoyed the game. It is not as long as some, but I thought it was very good. Especially with today's sale it's a steal!

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/10/13 03:27 PM

Thanks, Ana. Gail, the reviewer at Gamezebo gave the game five stars, so I suspect that there will be more than one person who agrees with you. smile

The developer is Artifex Mundi, who also brought us the two Nightmares from the Deep games and Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek, among many others. wave
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/10/13 03:37 PM

This is why I always check with GB before deciding on a game. Artifex Mundi is one of the best and the artwork is quite nice. Voice overs also well done. Trying to stick to just one CE during this sale. It's either this one or "Nearwood".
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/10/13 05:51 PM

Thank you, Ana!
I snatched this one right away. This is a beautiful game, nothing boring for me. I only check with reviews on GB.
Thanks for you hard work on the guide, Ana.:)
Posted By: kazzmo

Re: Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/11/13 06:48 AM

Played game in two settings, not happy I had to get up and fix dinner. Really enjoyed game. One of the best I have played. I hope to see more of Glass and Ink.
Posted By: joanieS

Re: Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/11/13 10:35 AM

Just finished demo. I NEVER splurge on collector's editions but I am sorely tempted on this one. Have no idea why this would get a bad review.
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/11/13 10:50 AM

A great game - I snatched it up in the sale - Whoohoo! happydance

Re: Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/11/13 02:43 PM

yay Glad to see you all enjoying it!
Posted By: PATSY

Re: Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/11/13 06:27 PM

Everything people said good about so TRUE! I love this game. Best in a while.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/11/13 07:06 PM

That's wonderful to hear, Patsy. dance wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community